• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MAKE EYES LONGER (smoky eyes)

ticklemethu

Hi there! I'm nwe here & was browsing & saw your tutorial then HAD to register to tell you that you're gorgous!!! lol

smiles.gif

XsMom21

Re: My first tutorial...MAKE EYES LONGER (smoky eyes)

You are so beautiful! I'm not asian, but I have eyelids that droop over and hide my shade choices. Thanks for this tut. Again, you are so beatiful!!

jessjoy

I just discovered this site about a week ago and I have been coming back to "focus on" like 3 times a day just seeing if you put up a new tut. I love them! please keep them coming! You do awesome makeup.
clap.gif

michellabella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemethu
Hi there! I'm nwe here & was browsing & saw your tutorial then HAD to register to tell you that you're gorgous!!! lol

smiles.gif

I totally agree! I am using my first post ever to tell you that you looks stunning, and as someone of Asian descent myself, I appreciate seeing a tutorial on how to do make up on Asian eyes.

clap.gif
Bravo on a beautiful tutorial and thanks for the inspiring tut! Now let me see if I am actually able to do it on my own, haha!

fashiondiva

Snowkei,
I just wanted to personally thank you for all of your tutorials. They are so helpful and inspirational. God has truly blessed you with an exceptional talent!

capellanadea

How can I thank you enough? I think this is the easiest to follow of all smokey eye lessons I've seen.

I'd love to make my eyes seems longer to balance my wide cheekbones!

JCBean

I simply can not get over how beautiful your make up is. You're incredibuly talented and pretty!!!

What a great job.

I'm brand new here, I had to register to tell you wonderful I think this tut is.

Excellent job!! xx

Latest posts