Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

shellygrrl

Staff member
Another round of Ultra HD swatches, courtesy of Beauty Professor. http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2015/08/mufe-ultra-hd-invisible-cover.html

shellygrrl

Staff member
You're welcome! I use shade Y205. It's their lightest "Yellow" shade. I don't find it yellow, really. More neutral. But yes the new shade range is really nice! :) Hope you can find your match! 
I just got this shade, and I agree that it's definitely more on the neutral side. And it's super pale. It's a teensy bit light for me at the moment :eek:, but I still have my sample of Y225 for mixing, and by the time winter comes around Y205 should be a better match anyway. (And I can blend it down my neck.) Edit: Beauty Professor has also swatched the stick foundation. http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2015/08/make-up-forever-ultra-hd-invisible.html

Winthrop44

I just got this shade, and I agree that it's definitely more on the neutral side. And it's super pale. It's a teensy bit light for me at the moment :eek:, but I still have my sample of Y225 for mixing, and by the time winter comes around Y205 should be a better match anyway. (And I can blend it down my neck.) Edit: Beauty Professor has also swatched the stick foundation. http://www.beautyprofessor.net/2015/08/make-up-forever-ultra-hd-invisible.html
Looks like the stick does not come as light as Y205? Bummer

laurennnxox

Looks like the stick does not come as light as Y205? Bummer
Siiiiigh!! To me, that's silly. Why only do some shades? I'm just salty because y205 is such a perfect match for me that I wish I had more formula options. I'm crossing my fingers that when TF launches more Born This Way shades that there is a match for me. :( forever on the hunt for my HG foundation.

Winthrop44

I'm crossing my fingers that when TF launches more Born This Way shades that there is a match for me.
ssad.gif
forever on the hunt for my HG foundation.
Have you ever tried Chantecaille Future Skin in Porcelain? I wear either Alabaster or a mix of Porcelain + Alabaster and it's been my HG for the last 10 years. They recently reformulated and I was so relieved to find that I love it even more now. The only negative is that it comes in a jar, but it's so perfect that I overlook that. I have no idea why I even try other foundations, I guess I just enjoy it! lol

laurennnxox

Have you ever tried Chantecaille Future Skin in Porcelain? I wear either Alabaster or a mix of Porcelain + Alabaster and it's been my HG for the last 10 years. They recently reformulated and I was so relieved to find that I love it even more now. The only negative is that it comes in a jar, but it's so perfect  that I overlook that. I have no idea why I even try other foundations, I guess I just enjoy it! lol
I haven't heard of it before! Thanks! I am definitely going to check it out. :)

sss215

Has anyone been to the MUFE site lately. It looks like you can order products now. I added product to the cart and got all the way to checkout just to test it out. They also offer free samples based on your cart total. Although I have a local boutique nearby. I am delighted for everyone not near a store, that there is an online shopping feature.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Has anyone been to the MUFE site lately. It looks like you can order products now. I added product to the cart and got all the way to checkout just to test it out. They also offer free samples based on your cart total.
Yeah. Haven't ordered from them yet though.

DILLIGAF

I'm just looking forward to get the colors that seem to be on perma out of stock on Sephora! Do they run the same promotion if you buy three?

sss215

I'm not sure. I just threw a few lipglosses in the bag. There is a CS number on the site if you want to call.

DILLIGAF

I'm not sure. I just threw a few lipglosses in the bag. There is a CS number on the site if you want to call.
I'll give them a ring. There are a couple of colors that I'm going to get regardless. I'm tried of waiting for a restock on Sephora.

Shars

Latest posts