Make Up I've Done Lately

~LadyLocks~

Helllooo luvlys! Long time no post eh?! I've been terribly busy these days but I guess that's always a good thing =)

Just some quick photos of some looks I've done at school. I would of put them in the FOTD section but I forgot the names of the colors I used in these pics. All I can tell you is most of it is Ben Nye make up, which I happened to fall in love with. And some other private label stuff. I'm also posting some in the FOTD section so take a lookie.

20's (Flapper)
Picture3646.jpg

Picture3472.jpg

Fairy
Picture293.jpg

Theatre Make Up (Ballerina)
Picture38961.jpg

Picture38991.jpg

80's
Picture38421.jpg

Picture38491.jpg

Picture3763.jpg

And Lastly, My Favorite, Cats
Picture4082.jpg

Picture4105.jpg

Picture4110.jpg

Thanks for looking!
wavey.gif

franimal

are you in training to become a makeup artist? or already one? those are really awesome. i especially like the cats one and the faerie one.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
are you in training to become a makeup artist? or already one? those are really awesome. i especially like the cats one and the faerie one.

I'm in Aesthetics school at the moment so they cover everything from make-up to skin care and facials. I'm in the process of getting my license cause I'm going to be opening up my own business in the next few years and I plan on doing make up and facials and everything above. I can't wait, it's so exciting to think about
clap.gif

Latest posts