• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

* Make your own LIP PALETTE! *

user79

That's a great idea! But I've always wondered, what do you do when you need to touch up your lipstick during the day??? Do you take the whole palette with you?

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
That's a great idea! But I've always wondered, what do you do when you need to touch up your lipstick during the day??? Do you take the whole palette with you?

Well these were lipsticks that I only use for photoshoots or freelance work, so they're always in my kit :nod:

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyVengeance
great idea! gonna do this tonight

Ohhhh make sure you show us the outcome!
graucho.gif

DevinGirl

I don't really wear lipstick - I'm a gloss junkie, myself...but this is like the coolest (& most creative) thing I've seen. This tutorial alone might make me start wearing lipstick just so I can make my own lip palette like this!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
:p :p

doniad101

Wow, Awesome job! Thanks so much for this tutorial! Its so simple! I will definately give this a try someday. Thanks again!
clap.gif

Pippi

eyelove.gif
I am sooo going to do this. I've been melting & filling up empty eyeshadow pots,but I LOVE this idea
clap.gif

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
I tried this tonight (ugh, dull night here...).
One is all pinks, the other is (almost) all reds.

Voila!
paints_2160_003.jpg

paints_2160_004.jpg

Wow Emma, they came out great!!! Well done!!!
clap.gif

Latest posts