Makeup of Love & Hip Hop ATL

CartoonChic

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2012/09/love-hip-hop-atlanta-hair-makeup-reunion-show/

I really like the makeup on this show. I've particularly liked K Michelle's makeup on the show. And Ariane is solidifying my want (actually my NEED) for OCC's Belladonna lip tar. Also, it's cool to see youtuber Alex involved in the makeup looks.
I didn't watch the show, but I have seen some of the makeup looks. I tried reading through the article but got lazy. Where was Belladonna used and do you know what dark purple lipstick that is on Erica in the reunion episode?

Copperhead

I didn't watch the show, but I have seen some of the makeup looks. I tried reading through the article but got lazy. Where was Belladonna used and do you know what dark purple lipstick that is on Erica in the reunion episode?

Nightmoth pencil and Cyber lipstick.

Belladonna was used with Up The Amp.

CartoonChic

Nightmoth pencil and Cyber lipstick.

Belladonna was used with Up The Amp.

Lol, yet another reason for me to get Cyber. So the MUA used Belladonna as a base, then applied Up the Amp on top?
th_thdeadea.gif

Copperhead

Lol, yet another reason for me to get Cyber. So the MUA used Belladonna as a base, then applied Up the Amp on top?
th_thdeadea.gif
For some reason I'm thinking she used UtA as the base and Belladonna on top. Maybe I'm thinking that because the OCC is more liquidy, like a gloss of sorts.

UrbanSweetheart

OH MY GAAAAAWSH, I'm so happy this thread was created! I love almost every makeup look I see worn on LAHHA! I really liked the makeup look Rasheeda wore to the reunion, as well as Erica! Erica's face was perfection at that reunion! P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N, and IN THAT ORDER! haha!

Copperhead

OH MY GAAAAAWSH, I'm so happy this thread was created! I love almost every makeup look I see worn on LAHHA! I really liked the makeup look Rasheeda wore to the reunion, as well as Erica! Erica's face was perfection at that reunion! P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N, and IN THAT ORDER! haha!
IN THAT ORDER!
girlhaha.gif

And they're saying Rasheeda's reunion look consisted of Painterly Paint Pot, eyeshadows in Bright Future, Rule and Embark.

kimbunney

I see Rule, it looks like they blended out Embark with Rule its such a blended transformation...like so effortlessly. I need to step my game up!

I wish they would have broken down Erica's whole look that girl is beautiful! Def. picking up Nightmoth, I need to retry Cyber I did in stores once and didn't like it on me at least.

Anyone know a good dupe for Bright Future since its LE?

Copperhead

I see Rule, it looks like they blended out Embark with Rule its such a blended transformation...like so effortlessly. I need to step my game up!

I wish they would have broken down Erica's whole look that girl is beautiful! Def. picking up Nightmoth, I need to retry Cyber I did in stores once and didn't like it on me at least.

Anyone know a good dupe for Bright Future since its LE?
Someone in this link says one of L'Oreal's Hip Duos has a Bright Future dupe in it.

CartoonChic

For some reason I'm thinking she used UtA as the base and Belladonna on top. Maybe I'm thinking that because the OCC is more liquidy, like a gloss of sorts.
I was thinking the lip tar went first since it dries down and is meant to last a lot longer than lipstick. I figured the lip tar was being used as a base or primer for Up the Amp so the color would be stronger and last longer, like with Paint Pots.

Copperhead

I was thinking the lip tar went first since it dries down and is meant to last a lot longer than lipstick. I figured the lip tar was being used as a base or primer for Up the Amp so the color would be stronger and last longer, like with Paint Pots.
Very possible.

Latest posts