Makeup of Love & Hip Hop ATL

CartoonChic

Very possible.
th_thdeadea.gif
I just got another bright idea. That's two in a row! I'm on a roll. I have Nylon and CYY, so I'll experiment to see what happens.

DILLIGAF

Alexandra Bond used to post here under the name THEFIERCEMSBUTLER. I found her channel because of Specktra. I'm very happy to see her living out her dreams as a makeup artist for this show. I didn't really get a chance to watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta but the looks I've seen on these pages are definitely something I would love to try.

CartoonChic

Alexandra Bond used to post here under the name THEFIERCEMSBUTLER. I found her channel because of Specktra. I'm very happy to see her living out her dreams as a makeup artist for this show. I didn't really get a chance to watch Love & Hip Hop Atlanta but the looks I've seen on these pages are definitely something I would love to try.
That's a cool story. I love seeing people follow theirs dream and succeed.

drammy04

I see Rule, it looks like they blended out Embark with Rule its such a blended transformation...like so effortlessly. I need to step my game up!

I wish they would have broken down Erica's whole look that girl is beautiful! Def. picking up Nightmoth, I need to retry Cyber I did in stores once and didn't like it on me at least.

Anyone know a good dupe for Bright Future since its LE?
I'm selling my NIB backup of Bright Future in the clearance bin right now. It really is a beautiful color! I forgot about it until seeing Rasheeda and now I remember why I bought 2 at first, lol.

drammy04

Yeah, I remember watching the show and immediately going to see what people were saying or what looks were being recreated! Made me want to visit ATL and show out too. But we Htown girls put it down too!
th_DANCE.gif

Yazmin

Alexandra does great work. I'm hoping she eventually holds a class on the West coast so that I can attend. She's a good friend of a friend so I'm hoping my friend can whisper a little suggestion in her ear for me.

HeavenF

I love this thread! I figured the Erica was wearing Cyber. I've never seen it on a person,just in the tube and as a swatch on my hand. Its beautiful. She had my favorite look of the night,followed by Ariane,her lipcolor was amazing.

CartoonChic

The Belladonna lip tar I ordered from Beauty.com is back in stock and has shipped. I'm excited to try the combination with Up The Amp lipstick.

FierceMrsButler

Hey ladies... I'm BAAAACCCKKKK, well kinda, lol. Thank you all SOOOOOOO much for loving the looks I created on LHHATL. It was an awesome experience and I am so blessed to have cast members who allowed me to do whatever I wanted on them. Some of you know I started out on YouTube and when I moved to Atlanta, I took it to a whole other level while working for MAC and now since March, freelancing full time. Working on the show was awesome and it was CRAZY to see my work displayed on television. And then to see folks make videos recreating my look, commenting about my look, and complimenting me, literally made me emotional. So thank all of you. Season 2 has already started out to be just as good so I can't wait for you all to see some of the looks that were created. stay tuned to the "Dirty Little Secrets" special that airs next Sunday Dec 16 on Vh1. I did Joseline, K Michelle, Mimi, and Funky Dineva's makeup.

You guys be sure to check out my FB page because I've listed colors used and LOTS more pics of my work. www.facebook.com/alexandrabutlermua.

I will try and post on here, but you guys know how freelance world keeps ya busy. I just finished my last class of the year, my 11th class, so I have a little breather, til 2013. But I still have my other clients, the show, and other projects. But just keep me posted and hit me up if you need any info.

#MUAsRULE #alwaysaMACgirl

TXBeautyBaby

It's so great that you came back here and responded to the thread. Your makeup has really gotten a lot of buzz on here and it warms my heart to see you on the forum.

FierceMrsButler

Awwww thanks love... I use to always love going on Specktra and looking at pics and lurking in threads, lol. I wish I could be involved more but I work so much, which is awesome. You girls are gonna have to help me out since I haven't posted in so long. Maybe we can create a thread or something so that if girls have questions for me, they can ask. I will be doing my makeup classes again next year all over the world, so they will be able to hopefully see me or ask me what they want in person if I am in their city.