• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Makeup Tutorial Setup

Sokolum

I recently did a video on how I setup my "studio" for my makeup tutorials. Thought I would share it with you guys.
smiles.gif

YouTube - My Makeup "Studio" Setup

ms. kendra

Great! I have been looking for videos on how to set up, and there really aren't any. Thanks for showing us yours!

VeganChick

Thanks for this! You have such a great setup.

I swear my setup in the new apartment was going to look like this...I'd already had the idea formed mirror and camera behind it worked out, but now I need to buy 3 lights...I do have the same bookends, though.
greengrin.gif

supercelestine

So cute and thank you for sharing.

I've always been curious about what was on the "other side" of what we see in on the video tutorials - set up wise -

Cel :~)

Latest posts