Manish Aurora Dragalicious FOTD!

Randy Rose

Well, ladies and gents . . . this is what you get when you leave a gay boy home alone with too much makeup . . . I decided to do a look using nothing (almost) but the MA collection, including ALL the e/s colors! The eyes may look a little weird, because damn it it's rough to cover up my eyebrows. Any tips for covering dark, thick eyebrows? I use wax and sealant, it's just tough. Oh well. And my wig is looking a little tired (I should have worn a different one, but I just moved and haven't had the others shipped yet) and I couldn't be bothered at this late hour to do any basic photoshop or anything, so, enjoy the raw, untouched glory. Haha.

I used:

Face - (all NW20) Studio Tech, Studio Fix, Full Coverage (over eyebrows)

Eyes - Eyes on Manish Palette, Feline (liner and brows)

Cheeks - Devil, with a little True Red on the apples of the cheeks

Lips - I don't have any of the Manish lips yet, so I used Classic Dame, and the greatest lip glass EVER, the special edition HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH lip glass!

Tada!

2906667216_b3e3de3273.jpg

2906666168_6400545f2c.jpg

2906665166_6d82f2a7f3.jpg

2905818689_61acb4ec65.jpg

2906660388_270785665c.jpg

For bigger images go to my photostream.

laperle

This is insanely hot. Am I supposed to have a crush on every gay guy around?
greengrin.gif

I have no idea about the brows. I'd love to know how to decently cover mine too.

franimal

I need Devil! I love the 4th pic best, it has this crazy glow to it. Thanks for posting these pics

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
This is insanely hot. Am I supposed to have a crush on every gay guy around?
greengrin.gif

I have no idea about the brows. I'd love to know how to decently cover mine too.

Haha, well, at least as a girl you can pluck yours. I have deep set eyes, and relatively low brows. It's a good look on me as a boy, but it's rough if I want to play dress up. I basically have to turn my eyebrow into my "crease," because otherwise you don't see ANY shadow color. (And the lower brows definitely makes me look like a boy with lipstick and rouge on, as opposed to a girl . . . or at least a happy medium!)

MacNeill59

get you a gluestick, and rub it all along your brow. I like to rub up first and then from the arch over, rub in a horizontal motion. When the glue is dried, take your finger tip and get a healthy amount of whatever you want to conceal with. I personally hate the texture of full coverage, so I use painterly instead, and presssssss on to the brow. once you start to go in with shadows, it will disappear even more. A great thing to use is mixing medium, because that will take your brow off completely, let me tell you.

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Haha, well, at least as a girl you can pluck yours. I have deep set eyes, and relatively low brows. It's a good look on me as a boy, but it's rough if I want to play dress up. I basically have to turn my eyebrow into my "crease," because otherwise you don't see ANY shadow color. (And the lower brows definitely makes me look like a boy with lipstick and rouge on, as opposed to a girl . . . or at least a happy medium!)

I am a girl, I have messy sparse brows but they're low and my crease is heavy. Plucking is not a solution, 'cos it looks vulgar on me.

At least your original brows are pretty. Not fair posting pics of the boy-side.
tong.gif
No matter how hard I try, any of my pics will melt you down.
winks.gif

Anyway, thanks for posting, we got our answer below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNeill59
get you a gluestick, and rub it all along your brow. I like to rub up first and then from the arch over, rub in a horizontal motion. When the glue is dried, take your finger tip and get a healthy amount of whatever you want to conceal with. I personally hate the texture of full coverage, so I use painterly instead, and presssssss on to the brow. once you start to go in with shadows, it will disappear even more. A great thing to use is mixing medium, because that will take your brow off completely, let me tell you.

I'm so doing that tomorrow. If it works, you're officially my hero, hun.

Lizzie

The makeup is HOT! I love that blush on you.
And the photo of you "as a boy" goooooorgeous!

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
Hot <3

Love the cheeks :3

Please tell me your user name is a Pokemon reference?
th_LMAO.gif

bartp

lips and blush is very cool... that Manish blush is dangerous stuff.
very original look!!

Latest posts