Manish Aurora Dragalicious FOTD!

Sanayhs

This makes me happy. And I can't even begin to express how envious I am of your Hedwig and the Angry Inch lipglass. You're going to be my hero of the day, ok?

aimee

great pics i love this lipglass and i want the MA palette too

oh and you got the most beautiful eye color ever im soooo jealous
smiles.gif

PuterChick

The first thing I thought when I viewed your pics is Joan Crawford, "no wire hangers!"

A very dramatic look........

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I think the chest hair is what takes this look to the next level of awesomeness.

Hahaha, I agree! Sometimes a boy just can't be bothered. I just got over mono, and haven't had a boyfriend in months, so it's like, who the fuck am I shaving this for!?
th_LMAO.gif

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Hahaha, I agree! Sometimes a boy just can't be bothered. I just got over mono, and haven't had a boyfriend in months, so it's like, who the fuck am I shaving this for!?
th_LMAO.gif

RR, you'll be rocking pretty soon, chest haired or not!

queen.gif

j_absinthe

I run into a similar problem, having the thick dark brows. I've been known to just shave them off- and will probably be doing so again this Halloween- but in the meantime, a few tips that seem to work ok for me...

Threading or regular waxing. I don't do it, but I don't really cover up my eyebrows that much. Waxing and sealing seems to only work if you don't have to deal with too thick an eyebrow.

Spraying a brow brush with some hairspray and shaping them seems to help, as well as brow set. Once your brows are in order you can pat on foundation and powder to lighten them and pale them out. It won't make them invisible, but it will get it closer without having to shave or use prosthetics.

HTH.