Marc Jacobs Beauty

boschicka

Did the holiday palette sell out before the sale last year? Wondering if I should just grab it now or hold out for a discount. Hmm...dilemmas dilemmas! :p

fur4elise

Did the holiday palette sell out before the sale last year? Wondering if I should just grab it now or hold out for a discount. Hmm...dilemmas dilemmas! :p

This is my first Marc Jacobs purchase, so I do not know. I confess I have been having a craap ass week...let's just say marriage is challenging. So, I totally, totally jumped on that sucker the second I saw it. I NEVER impulse buy and this was purely an "Oh Look!! Shiny! Sparkly! New!...Make me feel pretty!" purchase.

boschicka

This is my first Marc Jacobs purchase, so I do not know. I confess I have been having a craap ass week...let's just say marriage is challenging. So, I totally, totally jumped on that sucker the second I saw it. I NEVER impulse buy and this was purely an "Oh Look!! Shiny! Sparkly! New!...Make me feel pretty!" purchase.

Sorry to hear about your bad week! Marriage is definitely work. And husbands are just ridiculous. :banghead:

The palette is a solid purchase though. Looks like I bought last year's in October for the Friends & Family sale, and I really think I was relieved I did b/c it sold out after that. Don't know if I'll be lucky enough to get a F&F code this year, so.......why risk it, right? :cool:

fur4elise

Sorry to hear about your bad week! Marriage is definitely work. And husbands are just ridiculous. :banghead:

The palette is a solid purchase though. Looks like I bought last year's in October for the Friends & Family sale, and I really think I was relieved I did b/c it sold out after that. Don't know if I'll be lucky enough to get a F&F code this year, so.......why risk it, right? :cool:

Highlighted for truth! :tee:
Thanks lady! Things are on sloooooowly the mend...If I have learned anything, it is not to lose myself and to "keep doing me" when things are awry. Hence I will do all the "make me pretty" stuffs to feel better. In fact I am due to color my hair tonight and getting a pedicure tomorrow with a good girlfriend. ;)

leonah

I want to know too! I like the look of this years compared to last holiday. but at the same time it looks really dupable and I'm not sure the gold packaging looks that good. the sleek black looks so much better and classy

Monsy

I finally caved and ordered one of the blushes (i had sephora gift card yay)
can't wait to try it

fur4elise

Swatches of Marc Jacobs About Last Night Style Eye Con Palette
Direct Sun Light - One Swipe of each. Most of the shades have a soft creamy texture and are pigmented.
I am rather pleased with this palette. ;)
MJ_AboutLastNight_1.jpg
All Shades
MJ_AboutLastNight_2.jpg
First Set of 10 from L-R
MJ_AboutLastNight_3.jpg
Second Set of 10 from L
-R

boschicka

Anyone get the email for early access to the Object of Desire Face & Eye Palette? Anyone hear of this before this very second?

Shars

Anyone get the email for early access to the Object of Desire Face & Eye Palette? Anyone hear of this before this very second?

Yes to first question, No to second. Thing is, I thought it was the other palette (which I now realise is called About Last Night) and deleted the email haha. I didn't realise it was a separate palette. The shades aren't exciting me so it'll be a pass for me.

Latest posts