Marc Jacobs Beauty

Sugar & Spice

Thank you! I'm going to see if I have a match but I'm skeptical about it being drying.

Here is what I wrote about the foundation in another thread (couldn't find this one)

I tried new Shameless foundation. Lightweight texture, heavy on pigment so it covers a lot - with a brush I was able to get full coverage, it can be sheered out with blender. It mostly reminds me of MAC studio fix fluid. This goes on satin but once it sets it is matte. Comfortable matte although I see throughout the day it starts enhancing my dry spots. You have to work quickly with it because it sets super fast. Light Y210 is the perfect match for mac nc20

Last edited:

FrankieFrancy

Does anyone like the re(marc)able foundation? I hate it.. it moves and doesn't set.. it gets into my fine lines.. and shows wrinkles that I don't even have! :mad: It never happened to me. Am I wearing it wrongly? I don't have oily skin around my mouth (where the foundation moves the most). opinions?

r0mini0n

I ordered some of these, have not tested them out yet but these feel so soft swatching! Never felt a shadow like it.

fur4elise

Marc Jacobs has a 40% Summer sale going right now, on brushes and more.

Yay! or Nay! on his brushes? I confess I love the look of them...lol

hitchcockblonde

Marc Jacobs has a 40% Summer sale going right now, on brushes and more.

Yay! or Nay! on his brushes? I confess I love the look of them...lol

I’ve tried a few of his brushes and they were all good but in my opinion the best one is the conceal brush. Great for blending out concealer and also cream eye shadows.

fur4elise

[MENTION=94267]hitchcockblonde[/MENTION]
~ Thank you for the feedback. I ended up with just the LE white The Bronze brush and Night Owl kit that has my fav mascara Velvet Noir ;)

Last edited:

fur4elise

​@monsy
:tee: I discovered Velvet Noir last year, because you posted an awesome pic wearing it! It is hands down my go to mascara right now! So far, I like the brush. Soft synthetic, nice for full face.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Monsy

yay so happy to hear that!

I have his big white bronzer and wanted the brush to pair with it lol

fur4elise

Holiday 2018 ~ The Shine Factory

I spy with my little eye a lovely gold brush :cloud9:

MJ_Shine_3.JPG

MJ_Shine_1.JPG

MJ_Shine_2.JPG

(snipped from marcbeauty insta :) )

@Monsy ~ Now that I have the white brush (which I love :heart:, kinda reminds me of the La Mer brush out of my budget...lol) I need to have the luminizer and gold gloss ;)

Last edited:

elegant-one

Ooh, that brush is a yes!

I just got my MJ gel es in Dynam O - GORGEOUS sexy classy chic quick smoky eye :heart: It's a slight blue gray, very wearable, creamy, smooth & very quick & easy to apply with your finger. I'm loving these eyeshadows.

Monsy

I like the white brush too so I might get this one too. I am wondering if the highlighter will be too dark fo me

Latest posts