March Challenge#1: Just in Time for the Oscars! Re-Create Your Favorite Celeb Looks!

Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMusik

marciacrossattempt5es.jpg

That's just PERFECT!

veilchen

Oh my gosh! NightMusik, you look so beautiful!! I would *so* love to know what you used on your eyes - they look amazing!

NightMusik

wow.. thanks everyone! I got really lucky with finding a celeb look that I thought I had products to use to match.

Veil, I used Milani Silver Bullet wet all over the lid, with Mercury on the outer half dry, and then I blended some more Mercury wet into the outer corner. I put silver bullet under the inner half of my lashline and mercury on the outer.

ty again everyone
smiles.gif

Blyss

Quote:
Yay.. my first challenge! You guys are doing great with this. I hope more people will put pics up for this challenge. I attempted to dupe a Marcia Cross look with what I have at home. I think I did ok except for the lips. I didn't realize how much "pinkier" her lips were than what I thought.. Anyhow, here goes:

I have to agree with everyone... this is amazing. Dead on and you look great
smiles.gif
I'm so jealous of your perfect skin.

user3

Quote:
Yay.. my first challenge! You guys are doing great with this. I hope more people will put pics up for this challenge. I attempted to dupe a Marcia Cross look with what I have at home. I think I did ok except for the lips. I didn't realize how much "pinkier" her lips were than what I thought.. Anyhow, here goes:

Damn fine job woman!!!

turtle

Quote:

marciacrossattempt2wt.jpg

Oh my GOD! You NAILED the colors! You look so much like her in this picture it is scary!
th_worship.gif

fishchick72

NightMusik, that is amazing, you totally nailed & you look great. You are so very talented, I love your FOTDs both here & on makeup alley.

Katial8r

That is truly amazing, NightMusik! You are very talented, you have an incredible eye for detail and you are very beautiful!
smiles.gif

koolmnbv

WOW WOW WOW I swear I have tried to find something on yours nightmusik that isnt dead on perfect and i cant find 1 thing!! You did soooo good, even your eyebrows are Identical! A+++++

CopperingOne

i really like what you did, it was pretty darn close.... however you mentioned the lips were pinker than you thought...if you want those lips the color coral coordinate from mac would help

Emmi

Quote:

marciacrossattempt2wt.jpg

Wow, you look amazingly same! Those colors look fab on you!
clap.gif

kymnasium

Re: March Challenge#1: Just in Time for the Oscars! Re-Create Your Favorite Celeb Looks!

Night Musik, you are a total star! Amazing job!

Latest posts