Mascara Recommendations - POST ALL HERE

Whitepinky

Best Mascara Ever?

Hi Guys

i am in Australia and was wondering what are the best mascaras to go for to achieve long thick curl lashes?

if you could post your favs that would be awesome.
team_pink.gif

vintageroses

Re: Best Mascara Ever?

hey hun!
smiles.gif

I'm in aus too! I really like lash blast from cover girl & maybelline's colossal voulme express. However i'm only looking for thickening becase my lashes are really long & curly! so both of these works really good for thickening!
smiles.gif
HTH!

Smf16

My ultimate fav is L'oreal Voluminious in Carbon Black! This always gives me full and long lashes. Lately I have been trying the new Maybelline Falsies which I am loving! I did a review on my blog..

FiestyFemme

I also love CG Lash Blast. It gives me a bit of length, lots of volume, and it doesn't wilt my curl.

dramatEYES

DiorShow Extase! I didn't think it could be better than the original DiorShow or Blackout...but it is. I LOVE it! It looks like I'm wearing fake lashes when I use it.

Shadowy Lady

For me hands down Lancome Hypnose! I shall never buy another mascara, this has been my HG for years, gives the best voluminous lashes

User38

For me, and not cause I am cheap, but I do love CG Lash Blast -- it gives serious competition to Dior, Lancome, and other cult mascaras
smiles.gif

Ingenue

Armani EYES TO KILL. Best Mascara on the market right now. Period. And trust me... I've tried them all.

Lola*

All of the Dior mascaras are fantastic....I wear Iconic during the day and Black Out when I go out

liquidfir

hi babes i am in love with the mac loud lash mascara!!!!!!! too bad they discontinued the item. anyone knows where to get it? i need more backups. or if u have another recommendation that works as gd as the mac loud lash let me know. this mascara can withstand a monsoon. lol i am not joking. the best waterproof mascara ever

sassyboo

I love Cover Girl Lash Blast and Loreal voluminous...only 2 I used for years. Now I am trying to stick with companies that do not test on animals...so I am in search once again. Haven't found any yet
ssad.gif

thiscarmen

At the moment, I'm using Maybelline the Falsies Volum'Express waterproof (the purple tube), and then on top, I use the Covergirl Lash Exact waterproof (purple tube as well!). Gives me volume and definition and makes my curl last all day. I absolutely love this combo.

It's really hard for me to find an all-in-one mascara, so I find that layering mascaras is the best way to go!

Whitepinky

thanks chicky babes for the recs.

at the moment i am using Colossal Volum' but i like to always try new ones.

i have tried so many mascaras but i just want to find one that suits everything lol if that makes sense. i cant wear false one cause i have sensitive eyes so yeah ;o)

i am looking at the lower price range as lately i have been spending waaay too much money on mascaras
winkiss.gif

ginlovesmac

I really recommend Fresh's Supernova Mascara! I have short asian lashes, and this mascara really delivers =D I find it really does what it says it does. It lengthens, volumizes and separates my lashes. It holds the curl of my lashes really good as well =D Oh and it nourishes your lashes too! one thing I don't like about this marcara is that it smudges, but powdering under my eyes helps it to smudge less. I hope this was helpful to some of you =D

GlamQueen21

MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash mascara. I'm in love with it! I purchased this back in June since I was looking for a really good waterproof mascara to wear during the summer and never looked back on the drugstore mascaras and been using this every single day.

miss_supra

NOTHING stays on me since my lids get so oily. Even my favorite Diorshow water proof smudges. The best thing ever created was Blinc which is a tube eye shadow. It is the only thing that does not run on me and it is so easy to take off with warm water.

Latest posts