Max Factor Products

Stephy171

going to have to say.... I HATE THEIR SHADOWS!!!!! ughhh they were chalky and had bearly any pigment.... they went straight to my neice!! i havent tried anything else after that i didnt want to buy anything else but i hear their mascara is decent

Heiaken

I used Maxfactor Lasting performance liuid foundation in the past and I was one of the best drugstore foundations that I've tried. I also really like their Masterpiece and 2000 Calorie curved brush mascaras, on of the best mascaras I've ever used!

Rosario

I haven't tried the products you mentioned but i have tried their mascaras which i love!!! I really recommend Lash Perfection
choochoo.gif

Makeupaddict88

I bought two MAX factor products, an eyeshadow and a double sided lipgloss. I absolutely LOVE the double sided lipgloss. I'm not home right now so I can't remember the exact name but it comes with a color that you put on first and it kinda makes your lips feel really funny and dry and then you put the sparkling finishing gloss on and it's a great color payoff and it lasts quite some time.

I also bought an eyeshadow and I HATE IT. It's the worst eyeshadow I have ever bought in my life. I bought a cool brown color (again forget the name) and when I got home to put it on, none of my brushes would pick it up, no sponge applicator would pick it up. I put it on my eyes after 5 minutes of messing with it and the color looked like it wasn't even there. I would not recommend the eyeshadows to anybody, it's such a waste of money and you could be out buying something else. The lipglosses I would recommend all day/everyday.

Kragey

Their eyeshadows are the shittiest I've ever tried.

HOWEVER, I recently got 4 different Max Wear colors off of eBay, and they're pretty fabulous. A bit sticky, and they can be hard to control, but they really do stick to your lips! The lipgloss makes it a little easier to lose color, but it doesn't smear. Violet Vamp is my favorite out of the 4 I got, I think.
smiles.gif

Nicala

I bought about 2 e/s from them.. chalkiest things in history! I really want to try a mascara by them but I don't want to get too cozy with it since its getting discontinued in the US in January. :/

lumonia

I love their mascaras! FLE is the best ever and also 2000 calories is really good basic mascara. I think i've liked nearly all their mascara's i've tested. Also i like their lipglosses, especially silk gloss cos they're not sticky at all. I hate it if it's really sticky etc.
I have only one foundation which is colour adapt and i like that as well. It doesn't clog pores, mine breaks out really easily. I think others have oils in them so i can't use the. Dunno for sure tho, i haven't read all the inci lists hehe

Ulrikke

I haven't tried much, but their mascaras are great! I love the false lash effect. It doesn't live up to is name (but hey! No mascaras can give a false lash-effect, that is bullshit,) but it is great.

Their eyeshadows SUCK. Bad pigmentation, breaks easily and is very powdery.
Here in norway, the so called drugstore brands cost about the same as MAC, so I hardly buy anything else than mac.

Lerina

I absolutely loved their pancake foundation. This made an excellent eye shadow primer for me. My eye shadow literally stayed on all day and it made the colors appear brighter (as long as you got it in the lightest shade). So, it really sucks that this brand is no longer sold in the U.S.

InspiredBlue

Before I turned over to mineral foundation I used the Facefinity compact foundation for a long time. It's a decent, easy to use product. Too bad the color selection isn't the best.

Bjarka

Love the masterpiece mascara. It is great for a drugstore mascara (never given me runny eyes).

Used to have a concealer from max factor. Like a twisty pen thing, it was easy to apply and I got a great match to my skin tone (I have fair skin, and sometimes have a hard time finding drugstore brands that are fair enough).

I also just had a look and have 3 lipsticks:

-One is called Rio Red (720) a matte kinda color. I love the color density, but it does have a tendency to dry out the lips, so you'd need a good base before you apply.

-Hint of red (804). color density is low (but I think it was meant to be like that, was a skin tone matching thing they did). Is creamy and gives a nice look.

-English Rose (510) Same series as the 804 but in a pink color.