Added new pics June 1, 2007
lipnew4-1.jpg

lipnew2.jpg

lipnew1.jpg

lipnew3.jpg

ginger9

Hi Showgirl
wavey.gif
, btw I noticed you are also a lover of bold l/s and I have read some of your recs and I got Glam l/s last week - I LOVE IT soooo much! Btw do you pair Glam with l/g? If so which ones? So far I've pair it with clear gloss or clear gloss with slight gold shimmer, it's such a beautiful colour that I try to let it stay as true as possible.

As for my lip posts many of them are Revlon - I really like Revlon for great value lipsticks. They have a lot of retro lipsticks that they've been making since the 50s but they've reformulated to improve the moisturizing properties.

Here's a breakdown of what I wore in my post:

1. Revlon Love That Pink with Standing Ovation l/g
2. Foundation over lips with Rimmel Star Kissed l/g (MissChievous wore this in one of her fabulous tuts)
3. Revlon Love That Pink with Lancome Marshmallow Juicy Tube

Needless to say I recommend Revlon's Love that Pink
winks.gif

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love it!
rofl.gif

this is so different, exotic, wild, great, and just the look for a challenge! woo hoo great job!!!
cheerleader.gif

Showgirl

I think I am needing Love That Pink!!

And wow, I'm so honoured that you've noticed my recs!!! Glad you love Glam!!!

As for glosses with Glam - I mainly just wear it on it's own, or sometimes stick a bit of clear sparkly gloss with whitish glitters just in the centre of the bottom lip (I think it's a d/c L'Oreal holographic one I usually use actually!). I'm not much of a gloss gal, but adding a bit of reflection/sheen/sparkle in the middle of your lower lip can make your lips look fuller.

I've also used Glam with Fanplastico over it (nice but surplus to requirements, really, just made Glam a teeny touch more purpley), and with a goldish shimmer gloss, same as you've already tried.

Dark_Phoenix

pinkpinkwish.jpg

My lips + wand <3

Delux Pink Cherry Stain
Rimmel Volume Boost Lipgloss in Innocent!
1/2 of Revlon Colorstay Lipgloss in Petal (gloss)

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
oh oh my turn...I know, I know Im late...

B3.jpg

OMG what did you use! your lips look AMAZING! TIA!

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyann23
Yes, n_c, your lips are hot! Tell us what you used!

I used: vgv l/s, dubonnet l/s applied very VERY lightly, and vgv l/g on top.

melaniumom

I actually just did these a couple weeks ago, but didn't realize this was the challenge for May. I guess I am late but will share anyway!

I used the Nightsky or whatever it's called black sparkle pencil from Balloonacy and just used a clear Loreal gloss over it. The idea was to make them look like black patent leather.

493129766_b0fe001dde.jpg

498074584_5584480323.jpg

493984258_dbd475407e_o.png

Sorry so big
ssad.gif
It's just that you can't get the full detail in the smaller size.

MirandaTN

Quote:
Originally Posted by melaniumom
I actually just did these a couple weeks ago, but didn't realize this was the challenge for May. I guess I am late but will share anyway!

I used the Nightsky or whatever it's called black sparkle pencil from Balloonacy and just used a clear Loreal gloss over it. The idea was to make them look like black patent leather.

493129766_b0fe001dde.jpg

498074584_5584480323.jpg

493984258_dbd475407e_o.png

Sorry so big
ssad.gif
It's just that you can't get the full detail in the smaller size.

I love this!!! I know this thread is about lips... but what color is on the eyes? Amazing
smiles.gif

melaniumom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirandaTN
I love this!!! I know this thread is about lips... but what color is on the eyes? Amazing
smiles.gif

I actually used a color-stay red lipstick on my eyes with a clear gloss over it. It didn't really stay, though...so taking pictures before it creased was a race against the clock.

kimmy

melaniumom, i just have to say it again...you're absolutely gorgeous! i love the idea of black patent leather. all these photos of you look like they belong in a magazine!

kimmy

since it's one in the morning and it doesn't look like i'm gonna be going to sleep anytime soon, i thought i'd give this challenge another go.
smiles.gif

000_0005.jpg

000_0004-1.jpg

000_0001.jpg

revlon wines l/l
flirt midnight lace l/g
revlon sassy sangria l/g

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
oh oh my turn...I know, I know Im late...

B3.jpg

omg! thanks so much. i have just got vgv l/s & vgv l/g. and i already have dubonnet - i'm gonna try this later.
pompom.gif

thelilprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
I have two for you lovely ladies!...

...a bit more dramatic one w/ the absolutely gorgeous LOVEMATE l/s!!!(I bought 3 because I know I will run out fast with this color!)...
IMG_3254sm.jpg

...and something a bit more nuetral...hug me l/s...and a kissy face for you all!...
IMG_2847sm.jpg

i
heart.gif
how Hug Me looks on you. Both l/s colors look fabulous on you. and your skin looks flawless!