Maybelline Color Tattoo

Divad2013

I bought Buff & Tuff the other day. In swatches it kind of reminds me of MAC's Naked Pigment. I haven't tried it on yet though. I didn't even know they had these until I saw them in Walmart on Saturday.
I got all 12. In this little town you run out and it does not come back

Copperhead

Welp!!! Gotta go look for this one. I've been eyeballing ya'lls swatches of the naked pigments in the other thread but just can't bring myself to spend that much...I'm so cheap
2cents.gif
. But I'll definitely try a dupe. Can you please come back and post swatches?
Here's the swatch.... MAC's Naked on the left... Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Buff & Tuff on the right.

Buff & Tuff is a tad bit darker imo. And Naked seems to have a bit more 'pink' in it on my skintone than B&T does.

jdandray

Thanks for the pic!!! I am going to check out my stores again!!! Maybe WalMart has it. But Walgreens and CVS doesn't

Yazmin

I just picked up six of these: Barely Brazen, Breaking Bronze, Buff & Tuff, Downtown Brown, Improper Copper, and Wild Gold. They were BOGO 50% off. I was tempted to get the black one, but I already have my black pigments from Magnolia Makeup. Can't wait to try these out!

EllenAim

I only have one, Permanent Taupe, and I love it, I need more of them (when they come in more shades in my Country, ofc)

hollied3

I love these for bases and to wear just as is. The only problem I have is applying them. I have to use my fingers, otherwise I make a mess. I also find it hard to put them in a small area, like just the middle of your lid. I just bought barely beige and I seem to always use too much. Practice !!

Taren Kamilah

Just picked up 2 of these new Color Tattoo 24 hr shadows from CVS. They're reminiscent of paint pots. They come in a few colors. I picked up Tough and Taupe and Fierce & Tangy. I'm definitely going back to get the others. Then I'll be able to write a little more about them :)  I can say that they're creamy and pretty opaque. You can tell from the pick below. F&T is on the top and TaT is the bottom swatch.  
I have about 6 of these and I only like 2. The teal and purple.The others suck. They bubble up and flake off. I wouldn't even use them as a base.

Peakvolume

I have Tough as Taupe, and it was my first foray into using a cream product. I got it because they sounded similar to MAC paint pots, which are very popular bases. I got TaT because it was the most "natural" looking one to me. I ended up loving it! It's very creamy, goes on easily, dries down quickly then stays put. I've had no trouble with these flaking or creasing or drying out. However, I probably should've gotten the white one to use as a base for everything, as the one I own is a bit dark to use with all the colors I have. But I'm in love with the formula and would def repurchase!

I use a liner brush to scoop out the product, then pat/smear it over the lid, then blend it in place with a finger. It works pretty well, covers the whole lid and creates a solid base. Psst, sheer/glittery shadows look great over it :D

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by kimibos
i was looking at those, i want the 2 light ones

here crystalis has swatches in her video. Take a look at that purple revlon matte pencil! im going today to BB&B and rite aid. i must have them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-UoQtDVU_A

Nice!!! I will get all 3 for sure. She's right that pencil looks just like Heroine!

Latest posts