Maybelline Color Tattoo

lkillie

Does anyone have any tips on wearing the new duochrome shades? Specifically, Seashore Frosts and Waves of White? I tried smearing them all over my lid but I looked like a hot mess from the 80's.

MissTT

Thanks. I'm checking it out.

When I checked my Walgreens last week I was able to find 5-6 of the LE colors (Blue Paradise, Shady Shores, Lavish Lavender, Waves of White, something I can't remember), but not Seashore Frosts. I ended up just leaving them all there.

2browneyes

Thanks. I'm checking it out.

When I checked my Walgreens last week I was able to find 5-6 of the LE colors (Blue Paradise, Shady Shores, Lavish Lavender, Waves of White, something I can't remember), but not Seashore Frosts. I ended up just leaving them all there.
I saw a few of the LE ones at the Walgreens nearby. I can check for SF for you if you're still looking for it.

Living Doll

Seashore Frosts is the only Color Tattoo I own at the moment and I LOVE it. I found it in an untouched display at Bed Bath & Beyond. :)

MissTT

That's okay. Thanks for checking. At this point I only want it b/c I haven't been able to find it. Not because I love it.
wacko.gif

MissTT

If anyone is still looking for the Spring LE colors my closest Walgreens had a hidden stash of 5 shades: Blue Paradise, Shady Shores, Lavish Lavender, Waves of White, and Icy Mint x 2. The SA was busy w/ a customer so I didn't want to re-wait in line to ask her, but I suspect these shades are marked down by now. If someone wants any of these colors let me know and I can pick them up this weekend.

Looking back those were the same shades I found there a month ago LOL I wish they had some fleshtones. I'm not really in the market for bold or shimmery colors.

DILLIGAF

Has anyone tried the pure pigments they just came out with
Funny you mentioned this. I just bought one today in Black Mystery. I've only swatched it but its a black with mulitcolored pearl. The pictured swatch looked like black with green pearl. When I did swatch it at home it looks more like blue pearl but now I can see its a multicolored pearl. The texture is very much like the old H.I.P. pigments. I haven't tried it in a look but when I go I'll come back and post.

jdandray

OK, I've gotta read through this whole thread!!! There are so many tattoos that I've missed out on. I am currently loving barely beige, but I also have (can't remember the real names) a bright blue, gold rush, inked pink, bad to the bronze, tough as taupe.....and...I think that's it. There is one kind of ocean blue that I been looking for and can't find anywhere. I think it is a LE but I'm not sure. Oh and in the winter...my love affair was with bad to the bronze. It was great for a quick lid look that faded into the crease with only one color to deepen the out V.Ok, time to read now..LOL

Copperhead

Has anyone tried the pure pigments they just came out with
I bought Buff & Tuff the other day. In swatches it kind of reminds me of MAC's Naked Pigment. I haven't tried it on yet though. I didn't even know they had these until I saw them in Walmart on Saturday.

jdandray

I bought Buff & Tuff the other day. In swatches it kind of reminds me of MAC's Naked Pigment. I haven't tried it on yet though. I didn't even know they had these until I saw them in Walmart on Saturday.
Welp!!! Gotta go look for this one. I've been eyeballing ya'lls swatches of the naked pigments in the other thread but just can't bring myself to spend that much...I'm so cheap
2cents.gif
. But I'll definitely try a dupe. Can you please come back and post swatches?

MissTT

I was eyeballing the pigments yesterday, too. I need to see swatches before I attempt any.

Latest posts