Maybelline Color Tattoo

Baby1black

I didn't find it at the Rite Aid nearby so I'll have to wait until I get to a CVS. Maybe later today....
check Walgreens.they weren't in a display they actually were hidden in the regular maybelline tatto area,which is so high and I am kinda short so I was asking the security guy to find me no 40.

DILLIGAF

I found these at my local Bed , Bath & Beyond in the Harmon's section. Everywhere else I've been doesn't seem to have them yet.

2browneyes

check Walgreens.they weren't in a display they actually were hidden in the regular maybelline tatto area,which is so high and I am kinda short so I was asking the security guy to find me no 40.
Thanks. I'll check walgreens today if I can get down there...if not tomorrow.

2browneyes

I'm sad that neither of the stores I checked had Blue Paradise :( I have maybe one or two more to check. I really hope I can find it

Calla88

My sister picked up 4 for me at her local Rite- Aid and it had all of the colors because of where she lives she can always find LE items she also had to pick up Mirriored Plum lip gloss for me as well.. Over the weekend I hit Two Harmons, Target and a Cvs with no luck. Off to run errands and to see if I run across these in my travels!

2browneyes

I managed to find Blue Paradise in Walgreens. They were a little more expensive than CVS but hey....the price you pay when you gotta have it LOL

Baby1black

Today I managed to find the new milani limited edition naturally chic eye shadow stick color eyez. Boy that is long. I have no idea why the hell they are LE. But the interesting thing is they are matte. At least 4 of the 6. They have a painterly dupe, a dark brown , a black and a light brown. Those are all mattes. I did get the light brown called cafe au lait and the dark brown I have only tested cafe au lait and it is really nice. I might get the black and the nude although I am not a painterly fan,too light for my skin tone but would be amazing base for fair skin tones. I will post swatches of the 2 I got later.

2browneyes

I saw more limited edition lipglosses in the display with the color tattoos....I wanted to buy a couple but I had to exercise some self-control.

Baby1black

Were they in a display or with the rest of the regular line Milani items?
Display but only at Walgreens. I think one of the bloggers mentioned that they would appear on the milani website in the next weeks as milani does sell their limited edition items online too.

Richelle83

Display but only at Walgreens. I think one of the bloggers mentioned that they would appear on the milani website in the next weeks as milani does sell their limited edition items online too.
I really wish Wet n Wild, Maybelline and L'Oreal did this. I'd save so much gas!

Baby1black

I really wish Wet n Wild, Maybelline and L'Oreal did this. I'd save so much gas!
LoL

O.K. Here are my swatches.

From top cafe au lait,my fave,espresso line,black ink,sand dunes returning back too shimmery for my taste and last is almond cream.
I will test black ink on my waterline today when i get home and let you now what i think. There is a golden metallic shade just like sand dunes but i did not boither to get it cause i do have a lot of similar shades and it will probably end up looking very glittery like sand dunes.the matte ones are really worth getting if you find them.they are so creamy and very pigmented.

marim525

LoL

O.K. Here are my swatches.

From top cafe au lait,my fave,espresso line,black ink,sand dunes returning back too shimmery for my taste and last is almond cream.
I will test black ink on my waterline today when i get home and let you now what i think. There is a golden metallic shade just like sand dunes but i did not boither to get it cause i do have a lot of similar shades and it will probably end up looking very glittery like sand dunes.the matte ones are really worth getting if you find them.they are so creamy and very pigmented.
thanks for the swatches. I haven't seen these anywhere but I've been avoiding the makeup area at my local CVS.

Latest posts