Maybelline Color Tattoo

Mayanas

Leaving work now goes through a rite aid and saw the new collection of color tattoo
and buy 4 =) here the swatches. Im NC 30-35

Not the best but I try. haha.

with flash L-R Seashore Frosts
holysheep.gif
Lavish Lavender
:
Cool Crush and Shady Shores

Copperhead

Leaving work now goes through a rite aid and saw the new collection of color tattoo

holysheep.gif
Lavish Lavender
:
Nice. I'm liking Lavish Lavender. Seashore Floats is rather interesting as well.

Richelle83

Are you serious? I thought the metal ones were perm at all locations OR you talking about some other new ones?
The new new ones! I found most of them at Ulta.

The only one I do not have and aren't really interested in is Seashore Frosts. So far my favorites are Precious Pearl, Lavish Lavender, Waves of White and Blue Paradise.

Mayanas

here without flash

L-R Seashore Frosts Lavish Lavender
:

Extra new loreal infallible I bought 2
no flash

L-R Cherie Merie and Strawberry Blonde

with flash

Lipstickdiva420

holysheep.gif
Lavish Lavender
:
I have to get my hands on the color tattoos. I went to bb&y and of course my local one doesn't have them with my luck. I'm going to check 2 rite aids and see if they have them.

VampyCouture

I heard that so far, it has only been at Ultas, BB&Bs, Kmarts and HEBs. They are now trickling down to drugstores. Both my Walgreens and my CVS don't have them in yet, so I am anxiously waiting because I want Lavish Lavender.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Thanks dear,if you get a chance do swatches of each if possible... I hope the shimmer is soft and not chunky glitter.. 
Musings of a Muse swatched it (and the other three metallic ones) a few months ago. http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/01/maybelline-color-tattoo-metal-eyeshadow-swatches.html Actually, it's probably not even a dupe of the other three I mentioned, either. It is shimmery rather than glittery, though.

Lipstickdiva420

Found these at Rite Aid. From top to bottom: Seashore Frost, Cool Crush, Icey Mint and Waves of White

Love all the colors especially waves of white and seashore frost. Going to see if I can get my hands on the others.

VampyCouture

Found these at Rite Aid. From top to bottom: Seashore Frost, Cool Crush, Icey Mint and Waves of White

Love all the colors especially waves of white and seashore frost. Going to see if I can get my hands on the others.
I love how Icy Mint looks on you. Still searching for them in my drugstores so I can pick up Lavish Lavender and Icy Mint.

Baby1black

I have found seashore frost yay. It is beauuuuuutiful. Any woc get this while you can. I really would like to wait for a BOGO at a Walgreens or CBS to get a couple more. I like the look of lavish lavender .

2browneyes

Okay, so I just took the wrapper off of my Seashore Frost to wear today. If I love it, I'm hunting down a backup LOL

VampyCouture

I need a b/u too, but these have not even hit drugstores in my area yet, so I'll have to wait till they do. I did find Lavish Lavender at Ulta though! So happy, because I love it. I returned Shady Shores :/

Richelle83

I need a b/u too, but these have not even hit drugstores in my area yet, so I'll have to wait till they do. I did find Lavish Lavender at Ulta though! So happy, because I love it. I returned Shady Shores :/
Yeah shady shores is not my fav either. I still haven't found seashore frost yet, I wasn't even planning on getting it to begin with but now I'm questioning this lol.

marim525

holysheep.gif
Lavish Lavender
:
Loving lavish lavender. I might have to hit up Target and CVS this weekend and see if I can find these.

VampyCouture

Yeah shady shores is not my fav either. I still haven't found seashore frost yet, I wasn't even planning on getting it to begin with but now I'm questioning this lol.
I couldn't work with it. I just didn't know what to do with it. On me, I barely see the yellow part of the duochrome, just the green part which I am not a fan of. Lavish Lavender doesn't have any duochrome from what I can see, but it is a pretty color. I'm glad you are considering Seashore Frosts! It's a good one color shadow.

These never crease on me, but the formula is thinner for these, so I hope it does good on it's own.

Latest posts