Maybelline Color Tattoo

dyingforyou

i caved and finally decided to buy one audacious asphalt since i wear a lot of silver/greys anyways and i tried it on the eyes for the first time today- going on 16 hours and NO CREASING. i am absolutely amazed. i swatched on my arm when i got it and i rubbed and rubbed and rubbed- nothing! i'm so impressed with this, i think i need to go get more haha.

Yazmin

i caved and finally decided to buy one audacious asphalt since i wear a lot of silver/greys anyways and i tried it on the eyes for the first time today- going on 16 hours and NO CREASING. i am absolutely amazed. i swatched on my arm when i got it and i rubbed and rubbed and rubbed- nothing! i'm so impressed with this, i think i need to go get more haha.
Welcome to the club! Before you know it, you'll have most, if not all, of them in your collection.

Shypo

Thanks I'll check Walgreens again. I'm having a hard time finding these.
I don't know why, but whenever I'm in NYC and a new d/s collection is coming out, I can NEVER find it!!

I live in CT and found mine about 3 weeks ago, so perhaps you'll find them soon! I haven't seen them at my Walgreen's, but all of my CVS locations have them except one.

TheLadyDanger

I went to Ulta and they only had the silver and gold. The gold is beautiful! It's different than Bold Gold -- this one is more golden, shimmery. Think of Austin Powers Gold Member gold!
icon_eek.gif

silentstorm143

I found the new ones in CVS (i'm in Ct) full display I picked up two the pink and the gold will get the others eventually tho I am not to worried they are supposed to be part of the perm line

JustJenessa

The only colour I don't have from the metal collection is electric blue just because I don't think I would get much use out of that one. I love them all so much the gold and silver were so great fro the holidays!

shellygrrl

Staff member
No. Barely Branded is metallic; Painterly is matte. If anything BB would be closer to Bare Study, Chilled on Ice, or Mooncake (Baking Beauties collection).

Yazmin

I think the new LE ones are making their way into more stores now. I found them all at Walgreens today. Even though I knew I definitely wanted half of them, I bought them all. Now if only I can find the new Infalliables and WnW Nude Awakening palette.

ZoZo

what do you think of the new shades? Are they a must have and what finishes are they?
I didn't know that Lo real released a new shades also, I need to see swatches of the new colores; also I wish to put my hands on one of Wet n Wild Nude Awaking Palette..

Quote:
I think the new LE ones are making their way into more stores now. I found them all at Walgreens today. Even though I knew I definitely wanted half of them, I bought them all. Now if only I can find the new Infalliables and WnW Nude Awakening palette.

Yazmin

I just picked them up late Friday afternoon, so I haven't swatched them yet. Based on swatches I've seen on those with similar skin tones (NC50), the ones that are keepers are Seashore Frosts, Lavish Lavender, Cool Crush and Shady Shores, and possibly Waves of White. All of them are duo chrome (SF is the most gorgeous of them all!), so I'm looking forward to trying them out. They're shimmery, but not metallic.

ZoZo

Thanks dear,if you get a chance do swatches of each if possible... I hope the shimmer is soft and not chunky glitter..

VampyCouture

I just picked these up at my Ulta yesterday. They had all 8, but I only grabbed two--Shady Shores and Seashore Frosts. SF is too gorgeous for words! Very pretty! The others are okay. I'm contemplating Lavish Lavender

Richelle83

I just picked these up at my Ulta yesterday. They had all 8, but I only grabbed two--Shady Shores and Seashore Frosts. SF is too gorgeous for words! Very pretty! The others are okay. I'm contemplating Lavish Lavender
Mine has, wait excuse me HAD them lol. I got everything, the sa told me they literally just got them!