Maybelline Color Tattoo

coffee1

I found the Metal collection at a CVS today - I have swatches of all five of them on my blog (link in my sig). So they have definitely hit the US!

kimbunney

I get off of work in 15 minutes I'm going to hit up the CVS near my job to see if they have them. I just went to the one by my house last week and they didn't have them. I just want Inked in Pink, but I know I need to get it as soon as I see it because these things be hard to find later especially when they are LE.

Thanks for the swatches!

Honi

That pink metal one looks gorgeous, too bad theyre so slow over here in europe with the new collections :(

VampyCouture

I'm going to have to make a trip to my CVS then, because I sure as hell can't find them at any Walgreens!
Yeah, CVS is your best bet! I went to Walgreens too, but couldn't find anything, then made my way to CVS and found EVERYTHING. The new L'oreal Stuff (shine caress glosses, concealer, mascaras), the new Kate Moss lipsticks & Rimmel mascara, the Revlon Nearly Naked foundations and spring nail polishes, Color Tattoos, etc.

BriarRose

I've been in and out of a lot of drugstores lately getting things for Christmas, and I've only found this collection at one CVS so far. I had just been there maybe 5 days before and it wasn't there, but by the time I went back, they only had one of each color, except for 2 of the blue and 2 of the pink.

I got one of each, plus a BU of the pink since they were BOGO 50% off. Haven't tried any of them yet, but they look pretty.

I love the Color Tattoos, but there are few things I hate more than trying to hunt down makeup in drugstores! Needle in a haystack is a good way to describe it.

Icecaramellatte

I've been in and out of a lot of drugstores lately getting things for Christmas, and I've only found this collection at one CVS so far. I had just been there maybe 5 days before and it wasn't there, but by the time I went back, they only had one of each color, except for 2 of the blue and 2 of the pink.

I got one of each, plus a BU of the pink since they were BOGO 50% off. Haven't tried any of them yet, but they look pretty.

I love the Color Tattoos, but there are few things I hate more than trying to hunt down makeup in drugstores! Needle in a haystack is a good way to describe it.
I hate hunting for drugstore makeup as well. Really hard. I went to a CVS and searched high and low. I thought I had found it on a high shelf but it must have been an old collection - teal, blue, green and pink colors. The display was full - not surprising as the display was hardly noticeable. So still on the look out.

kimbunney

I went into CVS by my job like a week ago it wasn't there, went back today they were all sold out. boooo. They said they get stock in Friday so I'll check back after work. I'm checking the one by my house tonight after I get off, yesterday I went back and they had the stock in boxes on the floor so hopefully they put it out today. The new gold one looks really pretty as well but I think I only need "Inked in Pink".

VampyCouture

I have two CVS' within 5 minutes of me. I checked the other one yesterday and there was a full display with all the colors. Nothing was even touched. If anyone needs a color really bad, I don't mind doing a CP.

kimbunney

That's so sweet of you to offer, but luckily I found them across the street from my house. It was still in the boxes the promo and everything but I asked the manager could he take them out for me and he let me. They are really sweet at this CVS. I got the Inked in Pink which I have on today with the L'Oreal Infalliable in Pink Sapphire, they go perfect together because it really lets the pink in both colors shine bright. I also got the Yellow Gold and dark blue-ish color.
I have two CVS' within 5 minutes of me. I checked the other one yesterday and there was a full display with all the colors. Nothing was even touched. If anyone needs a color really bad, I don't mind doing a CP.

VampyCouture

That's so sweet of you to offer, but luckily I found them across the street from my house. It was still in the boxes the promo and everything but I asked the manager could he take them out for me and he let me. They are really sweet at this CVS. I got the Inked in Pink which I have on today with the L'Oreal Infalliable in Pink Sapphire, they go perfect together because it really lets the pink in both colors shine bright. I also got the Yellow Gold and dark blue-ish color.
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
That is a gorgeous combo! Btw, I'm suscribed to you on YouTube! I love your hauls and your swatches! We are similar skin tones (I'm NC50 though). When I get home from work, I am going to watch your CVS haul :)

kimbunney

You should def. try it out if you get the chance! Thank you so much its always so flattering when people watch me on youtube! Did you get anything from the CVS sale? In my area I went to about five or six CVS and most of them had the same items on sale so I was pretty happy with what I hauled.
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
That is a gorgeous combo! Btw, I'm suscribed to you on YouTube! I love your hauls and your swatches! We are similar skin tones (I'm NC50 though). When I get home from work, I am going to watch your CVS haul :)

VampyCouture

You should def. try it out if you get the chance! Thank you so much its always so flattering when people watch me on youtube! Did you get anything from the CVS sale? In my area I went to about five or six CVS and most of them had the same items on sale so I was pretty happy with what I hauled.
Yay! Glad you got all your stuff ;) No, I skipped the sale. Too much makeup! lol I grabbed some new Spring Revlon polishes, 2 of the new L'Oreal Shine Caresse's and all the metal tattoos. I debated with Revlon Naked foundation, but I need to finish up the ones I have.

ninalovesmakeup

Found these today at Walgreens. It was on a display in the back. They only had 2 of each color, and luckily only one was bought. I picked up one of each.

Yazmin

I had assumed there were only 4 new colors in this collection, but there are actually 5. The only one I don't have is Gold Rush.

Icecaramellatte

Quote:Originally Posted by ninalovesmakeup

Found these today at Walgreens. It was on a display in the back. They only had 2 of each color, and luckily only one was bought. I picked up one of each.

Thanks I'll check Walgreens again. I'm having a hard time finding these.