Maybelline Color Tattoo

lovesongx

If anyone is able to CP some of these for me please PM, tweet or email me!
I'm in the UK and I'm after Barely Beige, Mossy Green, Gold Shimmer, Rich Mahogany and Ready Set Green :)
Just wanted to say that the amazing Richelle83 has agreed to CP these Color Tattoos for me! I'm so happy!

michelle37

i have found the bright at target and the neutrals at walgreens
nanaparty.gif

Yazmin

All of the Walgreens I've visited, their displays were empty and it doesn't look like they'll get anymore. I was able to find an extra Mossy Green so if anyone wants that, let me know.

silentstorm143

Just got back from my walgreens they had the brights got all except the teal which was wither sold out or they never got it so happy . I might or might not try and track down the teal

lovesongx

I received my CP a few days ago, I'm so happy with the ones I got! I did a blog post on them (swatches etc). Link is in my sig, should be 2nd or 3rd post down!

OhSoJaded

I think I've come to terms with the fact that I won't be able to try any of the LE neutral shades. I looked everywhere for them and only found two empty displays. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I may try a few more places but my heart won't be broken if I don't find these.

Yazmin

I think I've come to terms with the fact that I won't be able to try any of the LE neutral shades. I looked everywhere for them and only found two empty displays. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I may try a few more places but my heart won't be broken if I don't find these.
They sold out pretty quickly. I was able to find another Mossy Green last month. It's still brand new - let me know if you want it.

s23c06s04

The only one i wanted was barely beige but of course, it's sold out everywhere...i honestly dont care much for the other colors although they are always available to me...

kimibos

i like the skin tone one. i think that nouveau cheap mentioned that the bright ones are repromotes. they are the ones that were LE not long ago.

Icecaramellatte

Has anyone seen the Metal collection in the US yet? I went looking for it last week only to realize all the recent online pics were from Canada.