Maybelline Color Tattoo

kimibos

so i went to CVS and they didnt have the new ones just the permanent ones, but since they were BOGO 50% off i got 45 bold gold, 15 audacious asphalt, and 25 bad to the bronze x2 one for my aunt.i didnt give up and went to Ride Aid and found all the neutral ones
cheerleader.gif
100 barely beige, 200 mossy green, 300 gold shimmer, 400 rich mahogany! these are perfect for the fall with vampy lips!!
i went from 0 to 7 in one day. these are totally worth it, i spent $43 in 7.whoa mac paint pots are $18.50 each $55 for 3 and like $138 in 7.
nonono.gif
no more paint pots for me.

Kittily

I only have two of these... but I adore them! Sadly I can't seem to find one of them... but they last for ages and that's something I look for in an eyeshadow. :)

OhSoJaded

My Target finally put the bright LE shades on the shelf! Came home w/ Fuchsia Fever and Test My Teal. Will probably pick up the green one next week. Can't wait to test these out!

duckrodeo

I checked my local Walgreens last night and the LE ones were nowhere to be found! I scoured the entire Cosmetics section and the Beauty endcaps lol. I'll check again next week. My area always seems to be a little behind the times in getting the drugstore items. It took forever for the regular Color Tattoos to start showing up!

duckrodeo

Wahoo! I found the LE neutral shades at Walgreens! I got two of Barely Beige because I know it suspect it will be a great everyday shade. I didn't want to test it out and fall in love only to not find it anywhere, so I got two of it! I'm not sure if I'll hunt the bright ones down. I have the Posh Paradise paintpots and the regular tattoos except the purple, so I don't think I need anymore creamy eye products for a while!

duckrodeo

Here are my swatches:

L-R 300 Gold Shimmer, 100 Barely Beige, 200 Mossy Green, 400 Rich Mahogany

IMO Gold Shimmer has amazing pigmentation! The others take a little to build up, but they aren't impossible to build up, either.

martiangurll

I finally tried Audacious Asphalt today, and it was a near dupe for one of the PP from Glitter & Ice--the black one with silver glitter? Only WAY less glitter migration. It lasted all day (going on about 12 hours now) and no creasing. It looks like these can expand by range of colors for eye bases and they seem to be JUST AS GOOD as MAC paint pots. (and, there is the chance I can get BOGO with these!)

duckrodeo

As I expected, Barely Beige is quickly becoming a favorite base! I've worn it under Jaunty and UD's Bootycall and Skimp this week, great for a quick shimmery wash of color, complete with winged liner!

I also gave in and got all four of the bright colors from Target! I actually went to one after my dentist appointment and got all four of them. Later in the evening my mom had to make a pitstop at a different Target and they were completely sold out of Fuchsia Fever, but had a few of the other colors left.

Yazmin

I'm seeing a pattern where the brights are sold at Target and the neutrals are at Walgreens etc. I don't have a Target in my city - won't be ready until later this fall, so I have yet to find them anywhere else. I really want Fuschia Fever!

silentstorm143

Found all the neutrals at one walgreens went to another and they still have a full display so anyone in the Hartford CT area walgreens on New Britian ave has them all. I also talked to the lady who runs the beauty dept she said they get the brights display next week and said that she will put one of each aside for me and give me a call when they come in YAY! Fingers crossed she does :)

OhSoJaded

I'm seeing a pattern where the brights are sold at Target and the neutrals are at Walgreens etc. I don't have a Target in my city - won't be ready until later this fall, so I have yet to find them anywhere else. I really want Fuschia Fever!
Do you want a CP? PM if you do. They still had them at my Target two days ago.

Yazmin

Do you want a CP? PM if you do. They still had them at my Target two days ago.
That would be fantastic! I would love all four of the brights if they still have them. I already have the neutrals. Let me know what you find and PM me the details. Thanks!

OhSoJaded

That would be fantastic! I would love all four of the brights if they still have them. I already have the neutrals. Let me know what you find and PM me the details. Thanks!
I'm going to Target later today, so I'll definitely check it out. I'll let you know either way what i find.

martiangurll

Are the brights LE? I was thinking I would eventually acquire all of them, but maybe I will look on e-bay for a lot with all of them...

Latest posts