Maybelline Color Tattoo

BriarRose

I resumed my hunt for the new ones today and finally found the 4 bright shades at Target. They were not on an endcap, but in the regular Maybelline area on the top shelf. Large displays of the shadows with the corresponding LE color mascaras behind them. This Target had slots for 6 of each shade of the CTs, and almost all of them were gone already. I got 1 of each, except the Fuschia (which I BU'ed).

Haven't found the neutrals yet, but still have more stores to check.

Richelle83

I resumed my hunt for the new ones today and finally found the 4 bright shades at Target. They were not on an endcap, but in the regular Maybelline area on the top shelf. Large displays of the shadows with the corresponding LE color mascaras behind them. This Target had slots for 6 of each shade of the CTs, and almost all of them were gone already. I got 1 of each, except the Fuschia (which I BU'ed).

Haven't found the neutrals yet, but still have more stores to check.
I plan on BU'ing the Fuchsia as well. Still not sure about the neutrals and the rest of the brights but I do want Test My Teal for sure.

BriarRose

I plan on BU'ing the Fuchsia as well. Still not sure about the neutrals and the rest of the brights but I do want Test My Teal for sure.
I don't know what types of colors you prefer, but all of the neutrals are pretty. I finally found them at a Rite Aid today. They had just gotten them in-- 3 of each, plus 3 extras of Audacious Asphalt and Bad to the Bronze, for whatever reason.

Mossy Green was extra gorgeous, and Barely Beige is STUNNING! I got BUs of both of them, and may try and find more of Barely Beige when the other stores get them in. I'd like to use that one as a base.

In the pot, BB has this lovely, pearl-pink duochrome effect going on that changes depending on how the light hits it. I am going to wear it tomorrow on its own and see if that effect translates to my eyelids.

shellygrrl

Staff member
And today I was at my local Rite Aid. They don't have the LE ones in yet. Or, if they do, they're in a box somewhere. (The store just got redesigned/renovated, too.) And I've not seen them available to buy online. :( The fuschia one looks stunning.

silentstorm143

silentstorm, I'm afraid of the same thing!
eeksign.gif

I looked everywhere for the 4 bright shades 2 weeks ago, and nada. Had no idea they were selling LE neutrals too. I guess it is time to resume the hunt. I can't miss out on these! I have all of the perm line except for Tough as Taupe and love them all.

Barely Beige looks like it would be a really good neutral eyeshadow base for me; UD's PP in the lightest color is way too yellow.

How long do we suppose these last if kept sealed? I would like BUs of some of these shades, for sure.
So glad you found them I cant start looking unfort till pay day lol but im hoping those around me dont care about them enough to snatch them up.

mac_aiken

I found the F/W fashion week shades at Walgreens today. I still have not found the "bright" colors and I am really lemming that fuchsia.

TheLadyDanger

Anyone know which places are likely to have the LE colors? I've visited a few Target, WalMart and a CVS and no luck..

Richelle83

So far just found the brights at Target. Took me 3 tries, no clue as to why the other two didn't have the display out. Hubster bought me 2 Fuchsia Fever, Ready, Set, Green and Test my Teal.

OhSoJaded

I still haven't found ANY of the LE shades. So far I've been to three Targets and a CVS. I'll try Rite Aid and some other drugstores later this week.

PixieDancer

Found the LE neutral/goldish shades at Walgreens this afternoon. They are housed in a display box away from the other Color Tattoos. My display was actually on an end-cap of one of the isles in the health and beauty section of the store. Not even in the cosmetics dept. Weird. I had almost given up on finding them when I ran into them! Make sure you do a thorough search! And BTW, asking a sales associate is not very helpful. I had more of a clue of what I was looking for than they did.

GlamQueen21

I have not seen the LE ones yet and will be hunting for them. So far I have Tenacious Teal and Bold Gold. I recently bought Painted Purple and will have to try that one out.

KelseeBrianaJai

So far I have had to get the bright colors at target... They weren't out so I had to give the girl stock numbers to pull them from the back. And the neutral colors were on a big pretty display at Walgreens..bogo 50% off!!!

DILLIGAF

As far as I can tell the bright colors should be showing up in Targets this week. I'm skipping the brights because I already own similar colors from MUFE. However I'm on the hunt for the neutrals. I'm going to hit up Harmon's and Walgreen's.

Richelle83

As far as I can tell the bright colors should be showing up in Targets this week. I'm skipping the brights because I already own similar colors from MUFE. However I'm on the hunt for the neutrals. I'm going to hit up Harmon's and Walgreen's.
What MUFE color is similar to Fuchsia Fever?

Test my Teal is the perfect color for a birds of paradise look.

martiangurll

I finally have one of these in a swap to try. How do these stack up against the Loreal Infallible e/s? Has anyone done a side by side comparison?

Yazmin

I found the neutral LE shades in my Walgreens today, and for a bonus score, they were BOGO free! Haven't found the bright shades yet, but won't be too disappointed if I don't as I wanted the neutral shades more - and now I got 'em!

From left to right: 100 Barely Beige, 200 Mossy Green, 300 Gold Shimmer, 400 Rich Mahogany

With flash

Without Flash

Latest posts