Maybelline Color Tattoo

vtanderson

Even in Canada we don't get the latest collections. We aren't even getting the latest collection of color tattoos which really really sucks ( How can they make nude shades LE!!!!). It really is crazy how it's more difficult to get these than MAC LE collections lol.
Honestly!! Damn!!! I went to 7 stores Thursday looking for the limited ed. Color tattoo yesterday and I didn't even know we weren't getting it in Canada....

misfitted

I feel like a weirdo going into the CVS continually for about 2 mins to look and walking back out. I'm probably on the theives list for casing the joint.
Lmaooooo! I got so determined a couple of weeks ago I went to 5 CVS's looking for these ding dang things!!! In one store I circled a section of the store so many times a cashier came and asked me 4 times did I need help lol! I had to make SURE I didn't pass up a display!

MissTT

Lol I've done the circle dance, too. No one ever offers to help in CVS though. I hate shopping there.

Odelia

Honestly!! Damn!!! I went to 7 stores Thursday looking for the limited ed. Color tattoo yesterday and I didn't even know we weren't getting it in Canada....
Yeah it can be so frustrating. I try to check their FB page before I go on any hunts lol.

They sometimes cut certain items from collections for no apparent reason. I don't know why they make some of the decisions they do. Maybe it has something to do with ingredients and Canada being more strict on those thing
shrugs.gif

LoriQ

I've never tried the color tattoo but I want to. They look nice and I like the colors they offer. I hope it will look nice on me.

MmeSpark

I've never tried the color tattoo but I want to. They look nice and I like the colors they offer. I hope it will look nice on me.
Their colour range isn't huge, but I'm sure you'll find something for yourself! :)
I love the pink-gold and taupe one very often.

LoriQ

Their colour range isn't huge, but I'm sure you'll find something for yourself! :)
I love the pink-gold and taupe one very often.
Have you ever tried the green? I like green eyeshadow and was wondering if you ever tried it?

LoriQ

Lol I've done the circle dance, too. No one ever offers to help in CVS though. I hate shopping there.
Not only that but CVS is high! I would never buy makeup there unless it's on sale. I usually get my makeup at Walmart.

LoriQ

Just picked up 2 of these new Color Tattoo 24 hr shadows from CVS. They're reminiscent of paint pots. They come in a few colors. I picked up Tough and Taupe and Fierce & Tangy. I'm definitely going back to get the others. Then I'll be able to write a little more about them :) I can say that they're creamy and pretty opaque. You can tell from the pick below. F&T is on the top and TaT is the bottom swatch.

Do they have any sparkles in them? From the pic it looks like they might be matte.

MmeSpark

Well, if you do let me know how you like it. Thanks! Do you ever wear green eyeshadow?
I sure will! :)
I often use some shades of green, those that are work friendly. But during holidays I go crazy with bold colors! :)
I love the blue eyeshadow that you're wearing in the pic! Looks pretty on you!

LoriQ

Do you use any eyeshadow primer?
No I use my foundation as primer. You think primer would help? Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it. So what kind of work do you do? What colors do you wear for work? You said you wear bolder colors for the holidays. What colors do you use for the holidays?

magali

Anybody know if the gilded in gold color tattoos are still available? Just saw them and I want them now! :/

LoriQ

Anybody know if the gilded in gold color tattoos are still available? Just saw them and I want them now! :/
I found them here...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=maybelline+color+tattoo+gilded+in+gold+color+tattoos&_sacat=0&_from=R40

kellieho

I LOVE the Maybelline Color Tattoos, but not on their own. By itself, it creases on me within three hours. (I have pretty oily lids, I'll admit.) BUT with an eye primer (UDPP or Milani, or whatever brand) and powder eye shadows on top make my makeup last forever! I don't mind doing these extra steps, but I really look at the Color Tattoos as a base more than anything.

I'm in Canada so we don't get any limited edition shades, but my favourite is Barely Branded (a shimmery champagne colour) and Bad to the Bronze. If anybody's interested, you can check out my blog post about them here: http://pocket-full-of-posy.blogspot.ca/2013/10/product-review-maybelline-color-tattoo.html :)

Latest posts