Maybelline Color Tattoo

hollied3

FYI I have heard that Revlons Va Va Va Bloom has a gold color in its quad that is very similar to Macs Rubenesque (sp)

LoriQ

I have such a hard time finding the tattoo in loose eyeshadow. I was only able to find one color. They were out of the rest. Does anyone know if they discontinuing the loose powder ones?

sagehen

I have such a hard time finding the tattoo in loose eyeshadow. I was only able to find one color. They were out of the rest. Does anyone know if they discontinuing the loose powder ones?
I sorta hope they are. They do not last long and have poor pigment, no matter what I used to prime. I haven't heard anything about that though. Can you order through drugstore.com? Just a thought. They seem to have most of them in stock.

LoriQ

I sorta hope they are. They do not last long and have poor pigment, no matter what I used to prime. I haven't heard anything about that though. Can you order through drugstore.com? Just a thought. They seem to have most of them in stock.
I don't have a problem with it. I only use my foundation for a primer. I've never tried drugstore.com but I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Yazmin

I've pretty much given up actively searching for the LE matte tattoos. It's down to if I happen to pass by a Walgreens or CVS, I'll pop in and check.

queenblenda

just scored all three matte shades in a swap nude pink is a dead on dupe for painterly and the just beige for soft ochre :) don't give up hope ladies!!

Lipstickdiva420

I've been looking everywhere for these things can't find them
ohboy.gif

sagehen

I got 4 of the 6 new Spring 2014 Color Tattos, and am on the hunt for the rest. They are all shimmery, neutral shades and people are saying the entire collection is LE, but I noticed that neither the display nor the products themselves indicate that. I hope it's not jsut wishful thinking that these new ones will remain because everyone could probably find their perfect nudde eye base in these, PLUS one is black and I wonder why there has not been a black one in the US when there is a white one in the permanent lineup? I am soooo on the hunt for a bu of the black one and the two I missed this time around.

Yazmin

I still haven't find any of the latest matte shades. They are nowhere to be found in my area. I'm still checking every time I'm passing by Walgreens, CVS or Target. I'm surprised these have alluded me for all this time.

stephglittersss

Hmmm this motivated to take mine out and use them. I don't own any MAC paint pots and these are a dupe. Bad to the bronze is a gorgeous color