Maybelline Color Tattoo

shellygrrl

Staff member
The new Color Tattoos are available on the Ulta website. :D http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod10721035

MorbidMermaiden

I got Vintage Plum (and the new Nudes palette) a few weeks ago at Bed Bath & Beyond and haven't worn it yet but will soon. I keep thinking about Chocolate Suede, too...
sigh.gif

MooseMoose

Bad to the Bronze, Inked in Pink and Pomegranate Punk (boo they discontinued) are my favorites. At work we just finished the display with the new mattes, once I find a coupon vintage plum and chocolate suede will be mine! These are drugstore gems!

dash4

Bad to the Bronze, Inked in Pink and Pomegranate Punk (boo they discontinued) are my favorites. At work we just finished the display with the new mattes, once I find a coupon vintage plum and chocolate suede will be mine! These are drugstore gems!
I didn't know Pomegranate Punk was discontinued.. That was my favorite too! It is so beautiful..

DILLIGAF

I got two of the leather color tattoos on Thursday from Harmon's ( inside a Bed Bath & Beyond). I got Vintage Plum and Chocolate Suede. I've only swatched VP so far and I love the color. Its a cooler grayed out purple. I can see this on my eyes alone or as a base for a lighter greyer smokey eye.

Kaidan

Maris Crane

I'm so glad that my Shoppers was sold out of Creamy Beige, Rich Chocolate and Vintage Plum. I'm supposed to be on a no buy! VP looks GORGE.

emberdarling

I didn't knew that Electric Blue, Audacious Asphalt, and Pomegranate Punk were being discontinued. I better get those three shades ASAP before they're gone. D: From the new ones, I'm interested in Vintage Plum.
They are likely already gone to be honest :/ they were on clearance a month or so ago and I found it hard to find ones near me. However you will probably be able to find them at big lots in the future!

emberdarling

I'm so glad that my Shoppers was sold out of Creamy Beige, Rich Chocolate and Vintage Plum. I'm supposed to be on a no buy! VP looks GORGE.
lol hey they are perm! They will still be there after your no buy is over ;) I just bought VP because I couldn't resist!

Maris Crane

Quote:Originally Posted by emberdarling

lol hey they are perm! They will still be there after your no buy is over ;) I just bought VP because I couldn't resist!

WELL... I have a $10 Shoppers gift card from their last promo. It doesn't count if I don't pay anything for it, right? :D

hollied3

I don't like the loose Maybelline pigments. I love the Loreal ones!!! They're creamy and look like a foiled Mac pigment

SassyPeach

I don't like the loose Maybelline pigments. I love the Loreal ones!!! They're creamy and look like a foiled Mac pigment
I haven't heard great things about the Maybelline loose pigments so I've never tried them. I agree with you on the Loreal Infallible Eyeshadows - they are awesome. I adore Bronzed Taupe and Amber Rush.

Maris Crane

I have to say... I impulsively bought three of the new Leather tattoos last weekend. So I used Creamy Beige yesterday (very pretty!) and the Vintage Plum today. VP is a bit more taupey than a true plum - but I think it works better on me than Tough as Taupe.

stirfryedshana

I have around 25 of these and I'm completely in love. I think they're definitely missing two things in the perm line though and that's a matte white and a matte nude pink. I have nude pink from a LE collection that I bought off eBay and I use it almost daily as an eye-shadow base. I love all the nudes and taupes in the collections. I use Nude Compliment pretty often for a single eye-shadow look. I wore it yesterday with Stila's kitten es and over 12 hours later I had to take it off with makeup wipes. There are some colors I don't have that I'm really wanting...Immortal Charcoal, Gold Pink, Permanent Taupe...

Maris Crane

Quote:Originally Posted by stirfryedshana
go_quote.gif

I love all the nudes and taupes in the collections. I use Nude Compliment pretty often for a single eye-shadow look. I wore it yesterday with Stila's kitten es and over 12 hours later I had to take it off with makeup wipes.

ooh, tell me more! did you use Kitten to highlight? I bought NC on a whim, but the most kre'8iv I've gotten is Patina tapped overtop or worn with Naked Basics...

GlamDiaries

I love the amazing shaded the colour tattoos come in but I have a problem with them - they REALLY BADLY highlight my eyelid lines and I don't even have major eyelid lines (i'm only 23).

Latest posts