Medusa's Makeup - bright eyeshadows & pigments

CandyKisses1018

Medusa's Make-Up bright mineral eyeshadow, pure pigment, all natural makeup

Have any of you heard of Medusa eye pigments and shadows?

my friend ordered a bunch online. She called me and was like "yea i got a bunch of new eye shawdow piggs."

and I was like "oh yea mac?"

and she was like "nope medusa"

and i was like "wth is Medusa?"

and she was like "the piggies are the same they work the same and they are cheaper. "

i was like "what?" so i went to the website and i was like man these look so cheap.

anyone heard of this product? and is it even as good as she is telling me?

eastsidesunset

Re: "WTH is Medusa?"

Medusa's Makeup? It's a mineral brand (I believe) based out of Medusa's Circle (a store in) Chicago. It's pretty awesome actually.

Firebabe

I ordered a bunch the pigments arent that great IMHO but the glitters are really good!

BadBadGirl

I've read on another site that the products are really good. I friended the company on myspace to remember to order some items in the future.

CandyKisses1018

hmm.. i think ill have to order some medusa products then lol thanks girls! ill leave you thanks for changing my mind about medusa lol

BadBadGirl

Please bump this thread up when you finally make some purchases. I will do so also.

kellymmk

I just received the red eyeshadow and a purple pigment-- "purple haze"

both are lovely! the red is a pretty decent true-red color. super blendable. i also really like the purple pigment...it's very pigmented, lasts a long time, blends well. and it was only $6 for a full 5g jar.. I will surely buy some more in the future.

Jade1012

Good to know... I ran into their website by accident and I was intrigued .... I will have to try some...

clamster

How do these compare to MAC pigments? Someone should start a swatch thread!!
winks.gif

j_absinthe

There are a couple of us who are on their website
winks.gif

Love their products, they're good when you don't want as much product as, say, a MAC pigment and they're oh so pigmented-except the Black Sabbath eye dust kinda stinks.

kellymmk

PSA: the brush set is FANTASTIC! they are seriously such good quality, i use them every day. they're really dense & i don't think they've ever shed. & the hot pink handles are awesome
greengrin.gif

for $35, you get a small e/s brush, a large e/s brush, a large crease/blending brush, a small natural hair eyeliner/pencil brush, and a small slanted synthetic hair e/l brush.

Dahlia_Rayn

I'm just wondering what size the eyeshadows are (the pressed ones in the pan). I'm seriously going to order some if they are the same size as MAC's shadows! I might anyways, the colors look awesome, and the brushes are also wicked cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
These pigments are awesome!!! Here is a review about them. She also has another review video comparing them to MAC.

YouTube - Medusa's Make-Up Swatches! 48 Eye Dust colors...So Vibrant!

hehe that's ME =)

I totally LOVE the Medusa's Eye Dusts!! They are lovely!! The colors are fantastic, they go on well, stay put (on me) for like 20 hours LOL

Personally, I like them better than MAC pigments ;p

I am very impressed by their quality & color payoff, etc...

I don't think anyone could be disappointed in them, really.

I've been using them constantly, for weeks (months?) and they never let me down - I really love them!

Aprille

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
I'm just wondering what size the eyeshadows are (the pressed ones in the pan). I'm seriously going to order some if they are the same size as MAC's shadows! I might anyways, the colors look awesome, and the brushes are also wicked cute.

Yes, they do fit into Mac's palette.
I was really happy when I found out.
th_DANCE.gif

Here's a link...
YouTube - How To Depot Medusa's Make-Up Eyeshadows Part II

Fearnotsomuch

WOW..

I was totally about to place an order for a few of the dusts, but paypal is down!
ssad.gif

eta: oh look.. paypal is back. Darn.

Latest posts