Melbourne Girls Get Together!

MrsMay

^^ lol... I personally know jrm and Cats Meow and I've met Baby Chicken at the HK launch at Myers...

Gotta love close knit communities
winks.gif

billy_cakes

I was actually thinking this as well laast friday night when i went into myer... i was looking around wondering i i possibly "know" any of the girls

CatsMeow

Let's tea this up shall we?
graucho.gif

Perhaps the weekend of the 25th April?

I've plucked out this date because it's post Easter and I'm in Melbourne for a 30th Birthday on the weekend of the 17th.

CatsMeow

Oooh.. having said that, if we chose to do the Saturday 25th, it would have to be in the arvo because the shops are closed for Anzac Day in the morning until 12pm I think.

rockin26

Ok ladies! Who would be interested in having another girls get together but this time maybe swapping the coffee for cocktails!! To give everyone a bit of notice for there calendars how about the Saturday the 27th June (yes it's 4 weeks away).

What does everyone think??

MrsMay

^^ awww I wish!! Even if I could scam tickets to Melb, I wouldnt be able to as it's the weekend before EOFY
ssad.gif
Working in finance sucks sometimes
ssad.gif

sambibabe

^^oops sorry I didn't see this. I have an exhibition early next month, so I have to work day & nights and weekends!

spectrolite

^^Sorry just not seeing this!! I work Saturday's but have Sunday's off. I could be available from 6-7ish on Saturday though. Depends how busy we are at work on the day.