Melt Cosmetics

dcarrington

Question. has anyone ever requested Melt to change a lipstick? I really love the color of Summer! but the formula is so damn patchy. I just read some reviews and they all said that this lipstick is one of the smoothest that Melt has to offer.

babycheri

Finally got my BFriday order! It was super fast but I noticed they ship from CA too lol. Haven't been able to play with them just yet but will definitely get to it this weekend.

Vandekamp

Finally got my BFriday order! It was super fast but I noticed they ship from CA too lol. Haven't been able to play with them just yet but will definitely get to it this weekend.
congrat.gif

Marsha Pomells

Yea...  I don't know that the packaging is all that practical either. Where am I going with a stack of shadows haha... mmm no... 
I would be asking that question too. I already carry enough things in my makeup bag for work and play, why would I carry an eyeshadow stack?

Dolly Snow

Oh man there's another one? Uhg why do all of the best things release before Christmas and I have no money that I can spend on myself?! ...in good conscience anyways. ;o;
One more is coming....before Christmas always has the best releases, well in the month of Nov and Dec...lol I am in the same boat, I will find a way :sigh:

CabaretKitten

The Lovesick stack looks amazing (for my collection, at least) and I'm a little afraid of Dark Matter looking great, too. Is there any idea on when in December these will release, or *gulp* the price points?? Sorry if anyone has posted it. I went back 6 pages and didn't see anything, so it seemed safe to ask. :)

Dolly Snow

The Lovesick stack looks amazing (for my collection, at least) and I'm a little afraid of Dark Matter looking great, too. Is there any idea on when in December these will release, or *gulp* the price points?? Sorry if anyone has posted it. I went back 6 pages and didn't see anything, so it seemed safe to ask. :)
Nothing has been said about price or exactly when...all we know is December :)

cocotears

Has anyone else's Black Friday order got stuck in transit? My lipsticks were supposed to be here Tuesday and they still haven't made it to me and the tracking hasn't updated for a while.
16ce0f9f_image.jpeg

Marsha Pomells

Has anyone else's Black Friday order got stuck in transit? My lipsticks were supposed to be here Tuesday and they still haven't made it to me and the tracking hasn't updated for a while.
16ce0f9f_image.jpeg
Nope, I missed my delivery yesterday morning (UK time) and had to arrange a redelivery for Saturday

Latest posts