Melt Cosmetics

LauraLara

I thought I would like nood best, but it actually settled into my flaky lips pretty bad (I had been picking them all week because I was worried about a test, so it's not really saying anything bad about the lipstick, just that it's not THAT forgiving), so I tried laced instead, and now I've been wearing laced every since. It's beautiful on me. I feel like it looks different on every skin shade and tone but always looks good. On me it's like styled in sepia only slightly mauvey so it looks neutral and sophisticated instead of overly cool or one dimensional. Also, it's super creamy and just glides on. It feels moisturizing, has opaque coverage, and even when it fades it does so evenly and still looks nice. I am definitely going to be buying more of laced.

smileyt06

Melt Nood is my ish. Paired it with mac chestnut lip liner
4c2d08a1_image.jpeg

LauraLara

did y'all get the email about Spacecake, summer and shady lady being back in stock? I went to the website 12 minutes after I got the email (because that's when I checked my email, it would have been immediate if I'd known), and they're still saying sold out. Am I too late or too early?

LauraLara

Nevermind! Theyr'e all up now! I got Spacecake. I feel like I was going to get Blow, but I already have Blitzed and I'm pretty pale so I think Blitzed is more my color. But they're super great about combining your orders and only charging shipping once if you make a couple orders in short succession. Now I just need Darling and I'll have everything I want :D

Marsha Pomells

did y'all get the email about Spacecake, summer and shady lady being back in stock? I went to the website 12 minutes after I got the email (because that's when I checked my email, it would have been immediate if I'd known), and they're still saying sold out. Am I too late or too early?
I saw it this morning (GMT + BST) and didn't think nothing of it. I waiting about what new blues they're supposed to be making.
How close is Shady Lady to FOF? Thinking of getting it but if they're similar I wont. 
I would've thought Shady Lady would be lighter than FOF...

Marsha Pomells

New blues?! Oh my. I will be needing those. I had just been waiting SO LONG on space cake I had almost forgotten about it :(
It has been mentioned a few pages back. We'll most likely see something about them in the next few months... That is if Specktra is still here. So please, people... If you haven't donated and you love the website, get donating