Michael Jackson: guilty or not guilty....?

talk2mesun

guilty of being a weirdo? yes. guilty of trying to help out some families and getting screwed over in the end? yes. guilty of child molestation? no. no no no. but the guy IS completely bonkers, theres no doubt about that lol

nphernetton

I think he is completely innocent. Someone mentioned that there are several cases out against him for the same charge...easy as pie. One person makes a false accusation, its settled out of court. Years later some money hungry person comes along and says "this would be a perfect scheme"...The woman who is filing against him this time around has a very active history of making false accusations against people to get money.

Do I think MJ is a bit off, absolutely. I think he def. needs help, the man has some issues that he needs to deal with.

Anywho, the verdict should be announced shortly. Stay tuned.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
guilty - waaaaaaaaay too many settlments out of court for the same allegation to be innocent.

and SHAME on those parents for putting a PRICE on their childrens (and the children he molested after their child) innocence. Just because he had money to pay them off doesn't mean they didn't have a moral obligation put him behind bars and unable to molest again.

I don't think they have any shame. I think they put the kid in that position with the intention of him being harmed by Jackson so that they could cash in. I'm not sure if he did it or not, but I think his handlers need to take the SECOND opportunity they've been given and keep children AWAY from him. For his own protection if he ISN'T a child molester or for the KIDS protection if he is.