Mickey returns with smokey eyes and red lips

Eoraptor

Hi again girls! I've missed you all so much. I ran out of foundation, my lighted makeup mirror broke, and I've been working a ton. But I finally got an FOTD done today! I was going for a simple but sultry dramatic look. I used my new bottle of Covergirl Trublend in classic ivory and Maybelline sweetheart rose blush on my face; Covergirl patina and shimmering onyx eyeshadows, Too Faced Lavagloss super black eyeliner, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara and Milani glitter glamour day and night glitter liner on my eyes; Covergirl soft brown brow liner on my brows; and an unknown green-cased red lipstick on my lips.

me66a.jpg

me66b.jpg

I wanted to get a good pic of a work outfit too, with some of the new pants and tops I got from Victoria's Secret. But the sexy French cuff shirt didn't show up so well in black (I also got pink and blue). You can't see my body's outline or my boobs.
ssad.gif
Loving my 5 inch maryjanes, of course!

me66ccopy.jpg

Ms. Z

Looks great
thmbup.gif
and that lip color looks h
eyelove.gif
t!

*green case l/s might be Revlon.

kimmy

mickey! your hair has gotten so long, i love it! and those red lips suit you well!

Briar

I love the glittery/smokey combo on the eyes. And fantastic heels, I'd break my neck in those. :notworthy:

Eoraptor

Thank you everyone! *hugs* I'm loving bold red lips! I like my hair length too, but I gotta get it done at the salon soon. The 5 inch heels are so much fun. I've been getting fairly good in them.
smiles.gif

Latest posts