Mickey's first mary janes

Eoraptor

Hi girls! I've been gone for a while, I know. They've had me doing some customer service, and that just wears me out. But my new shoes arrived a few days ago, and I finally got some pics! They're my first mary janes, my first close-toed heels, and my highest heels yet- 5 inches! I love em so far! I also got some new pants and tops from Victoria's Secret for work, but will take pics of those once I get the tops back (needed to exchange for another size). I am wearing a new pair of VS navy pants in the pics tho.
smiles.gif

maryjanes1.jpg

maryjanes2.jpg

What do you think? I'm loving the really high heels.

And here's my nails today.
smiles.gif
One thing I love about my new job is that since I just handle books all day, my nails don't break!

nails8-2-07.jpg

zucker

wow!!! they are really high, i couldnt walk one step in them
greengrin.gif

they are really cool and your pants have a nice colour! have fun with your new things
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

I love mary janes!
eyelove.gif
Enjoy them!

I purchased a new pair too last week and they darned near killed me. Its a shame because I chased after them and they are not comfortable
ssad.gif
(it might be that I got them too big).

MxAxC-_ATTACK

you must be like one thousand feet tall when you wear your high heeled shoes. I think you have higher heels than any of the ones I (or any of my girlfriends) own.

Chastity

My nails always break when they get about that long, especially my thumb nails, probably from texting so much haha.
I LOVE those shoes.

Latest posts