*****Midsummer Night's Dream Inspired FOTD****

JCBean

I wanted to use Honey Lust and Greensmoke together, after one of the readers on my blog recommended the combo!
greengrin.gif

So, I did that today-and wow, I'm so pleased I did. My favourite look so far I think!

I thought it looked very 'fairy-tale like', and very woodland like...
greengrin.gif

Hope you like it!

C/C welcome, as always. Thank you for looking xx

goldeye1.jpg

goldeye3.jpg

goldeye5.jpg

goldeye8.jpg

goldeye6.jpg

goldeye2.jpg

Used:

Eyes:

Greensmoke on lid

Honey Lust in crease (blended in to meet Greensmoke)

GOSH eyeliner in Cool Mint on top of lower lash line

Rimmel Creme shadow in Hoston on bottom of lower lash line

Chanel Extracîls mascara on top and lower lashes

Lips:

MAC Lipglass in Pink Lemonade

Cheeks:

BeneFit Georgia

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Apricot

stephie06

i actually like this look on you! for me, the colors make a sort of smokey quality so it brings out your eyes nicely.

just a suggestion, maybe next line your upper lid and waterline. not necessarily with a dark color, but i think it would accent your eyes more. great job though!

JCBean

Thanks Stephie!

That's a really good idea-not sure why I didn't do that to be honest lol! Thanks for the comment xx

Calhoune

Seeing you in a bunch of different looks with honey lust, all GORGEOUS, it's now #1 on my "have to have"-list

And to get this look I take it you used a fairly light wash of greensmoke? And did you just blend honey lust in a bit or did you cover greensmoke entirely?

I just have to know because to me this is a perfect daytime-smokey
smiles.gif

JCBean

Awww, thank you!!!
greengrin.gif

Yep, my wash of greensmoke was *really* light, but enough to show up on camera...

I used the greensmoke over the entire lid....'feathered' it out a little using the MAC #217 blending brush. Then used the brush to apply Honey Lust to the crease....I then used the blending brush to blend the Honey Lust into the greensmoke so that the two colours merged together.

I hope this helps?? xxx

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCBean
Awww, thank you!!!
greengrin.gif

Yep, my wash of greensmoke was *really* light, but enough to show up on camera...

I used the greensmoke over the entire lid....'feathered' it out a little using the MAC #217 blending brush. Then used the brush to apply Honey Lust to the crease....I then used the blending brush to blend the Honey Lust into the greensmoke so that the two colours merged together.

I hope this helps?? xxx

It does, thanks!
smiles.gif

TeaCup

You are so amazingly beautiful. You've got this amazing dollike face. It's so elegant and high fashion. The only thing bothers me your eyebrows are kinda sparse and they don't 'tail off'. But, a lil brow liner and I swear to god you'd be the next Gemma Ward or something.

<33333

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaCup
You are so amazingly beautiful. You've got this amazing dollike face. It's so elegant and high fashion. The only thing bothers me your eyebrows are kinda sparse and they don't 'tail off'. But, a lil brow liner and I swear to god you'd be the next Gemma Ward or something.

<33333

Everytime I see your FOTD's I think the exact same thing! You have a gorgeous, gorgeous face! All your freckles are lovely...so are your lips!

JCBean

Thank you so much ladies for your incredibly kind comments-I'm still working on the brows, promise
winks.gif
I tried filling them in a bit with an eye pencil, and that looked so wrong. When I get some spare money, I'm goign to get a proper pencil that matches.

Tea Cup and SumtingSweet-I am genuinely touched, I honestly don't think I'm anything special.

Sadly, I'll never be high fashion in stature, I'm only 5"0/152 cm
winks.gif
lol.gif
But seriously, thanks so much everyone
grouphug2.gif

Mien

Very fairy-like indeed, you look stunning! If you're having a har time with your brows, you could look for browstencils, wich help you with the arch, so you can extend them a little.

Latest posts