Milani RUNWAY EYES Fashion Shadows

makeup_wh0re

I went into CVS pharmacy tonight and they had a display of these....They have 4 or 5 diff sets of them....I got the pinks cuz that was the only ones they had.....They were 7.99 a piece

I took some pics of the one I got...the colors are really pretty

000_0617.jpg

000_0616.jpg

000_0615.jpg

000_0609.jpg

Can't take good pics for some reason...I have a great camera but I can't use it right
ssad.gif
!

makeup_wh0re

Well they are kinda hard...and the strips are thin and they stick up so...how about this....ima get my chapstick, slap it on my arm, and make some swatches of the colors:p

QTAllStarGurl

i really wanted the one with the greens and yellows but i went to my CVS where i work so i can get my awesome discount b/c i 4got the card and they were all out grrr

Ms. Z

The colors are so pretty. I wanted to buy one, but I think this product must be very fragile as most were broken and/or the e/s had fallen off its place.

ragdolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
i really wanted the one with the greens and yellows but i went to my CVS where i work so i can get my awesome discount b/c i 4got the card and they were all out grrr

i wanted the green one too and they were out...the colors in the green palette look a lil' more unique than the others...
maybe CVS just doesn't carry that particular palette...it seems that they don't carry the full line of quite a few of their cosmetic brands

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeup_wh0re
Well they are kinda hard...and the strips are thin and they stick up so...how about this....ima get my chapstick, slap it on my arm, and make some swatches of the colors:p

yes please!!!

QTAllStarGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdolly
i wanted the green one too and they were out...the colors in the green palette look a lil' more unique than the others...
maybe CVS just doesn't carry that particular palette...it seems that they don't carry the full line of quite a few of their cosmetic brands

i actually did see it at a different cvs but it was gone a few days later
weeping.gif

Karen_B

I have one of these in blue... but one of the cats swept it off the shelf so it shattered
ssad.gif
I pressed it into another pan though. The colours are very pretty.

RoseMe

I got the pink one and am very disappointed with its quality. It looks gorgeous in the box but the texture is very, very "thin". I applied several "coat" on my lid and still can't get it to show up. This frankly surprised me because I love all the singles and quads that they make. It is unfortunate because I think the color is very beautiful, but it's pretty useless.....

Skan

I've heard nothing but bad things about these...and that they shatter easily. In fact all the ones at my CVS were broken already.

xiahe

...did these replace all of the eyeshadow singles? because i don't see those anymore at any CVS i've been too, i only see these runway eyes fashion shadows
weeping.gif
...and like the above users, i've heard nothing but bad things about these. the colors LOOK pretty but they all kind of look the same in the palette.

pumpkincat210

I swapped mine away. They are definately not the same quality as the single eyeshadows.
It's also hard to get your brush on the thin strips of color. It annoyed me.

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
...did these replace all of the eyeshadow singles? because i don't see those anymore at any CVS i've been too, i only see these runway eyes fashion shadows
weeping.gif
...and like the above users, i've heard nothing but bad things about these. the colors LOOK pretty but they all kind of look the same in the palette.

the runway eyes is not replacing the singles.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
the runway eyes is not replacing the singles.

*whew* thank god for that, but i haven't seen any of the single eyeshadows at any of my CVS stores in my area, that's why i was wondering. my milani eyeshadow collection is TINY (java bean, silver bullet, garden mist, stars n rockets & moonlight) but that's b/c everytime i went they had the same colors that i already had
lol.gif
oh well i'll find them eventually
smiles.gif

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
*whew* thank god for that, but i haven't seen any of the single eyeshadows at any of my CVS stores in my area, that's why i was wondering. my milani eyeshadow collection is TINY (java bean, silver bullet, garden mist, stars n rockets & moonlight) but that's b/c everytime i went they had the same colors that i already had
lol.gif
oh well i'll find them eventually
smiles.gif

i think it would be weird that a palette like runway eyes would be replacing the singles. since i have seen not so good reviews on runway eyes, they shouldn't replace the singles for them. i haven't even see Runway Eyes at my local Walgreens that sells Milani.

Pinklady77

I hope they don't replace the singles..I heard on another board that there were going to be a new line of singles. I looked at the pink Runway shadows today too, but most of them were broken on the display, so I passed it on.

Latest posts