Milani RUNWAY EYES Fashion Shadows

SoutherNtellect

(first post
smiles.gif
Milani addict)

i'm against the runway eyes too. 70% of the ones i saw were broken.

6 stripes that look like 3 colors for 8 bucks? no thank you.

I check back regularly, but no CVS i've been to is getting singles in. Sad because the singles are 50cent cheaper at CVS than Walgreens.

CandyKisses1018

there is a cute little beauty store by my house and they literally sell milani eye shadows for 1 dollar each.. crazy huh?! i bought this brownish gold one once and it worked soooo well!

red

Here is a photo of one I bought as a gift
greengrin.gif

8a7c19e0.jpg

c50cd4ec.jpg

adding that the glitter pencils are really nice. The glitter part is a bit light, but the eyeliner is very pigmented.

dbda45f2.jpg

e697a87c.jpg

Daphne69

I also have only seen the runway shadows in broken condition - but what about the quads? I have heard that they are not the same quality as the singles....does anyone have an opinion on this?

Blushbaby

I bought the purple and the pinky/brown ones today. We don't have Milani in the UK and I just tested the purple and am pleased with the quality for the price I paid!

Not one was broken on display either funnily enough.

I got the second one for 50% off as they still had last weeks promotions stickers up and I know my consumer rights! LOL

NotteRequiem

It's so dissappointing to hear that the quality on these are so-so.. I love the colors and they're just stunning to LOOK at.

Hmm... maybe I'll pick one up and see if I can make it work.