More MAC

lovemichelle

I couldn't find the recommendations forum, so if this is the wrong place anyone can move it.

I have some MAC, but need to buy more.. I defiantly need more eye shadows so if you guys could help me out let me know.

Right now the shadows I use are dazzelight, da bling, woodwinked, tempting, crystal avalanche, and mythology. I only have pink opal pigment and a few lipglasses and lipsticks.

I like soft pink lipsticks.. I really want to try matte lipsticks. I defiantly need at least 2 more pigments and I want some shadows to do a nice smokey look and something more everyday and I need some brushes.. (at least one for blending.)

Thanks!

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
damn i feel dumb now.. i still can never find the hauls forum.

Hauls is in the "sharing your obsession" section, directly below Tutorials.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
what skin color r u and what color r ur eyes?

green eyes.. black hair.. my skins usually tan, but for now its more on the medium side.

user4

u can get like plums..... they would look nice on u.... bring out ur green eyes

maybe sketch or hepcat... i cant think right now though..... so i'll come up with something soon!

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle

I have some MAC, but need to buy more.

Story of my life!

MACBunny

Ditto to KJam!

Anyway, I think you should def. get Vex! It's a silvery frost w/green & pink duochrome. For a green smokey eye, it would look awesome paired with a deep green like Greensmoke, Femme Noir, or Humid. Also, you should snatch up Tarnish eye kohl (a deep, blackish forest green).

For an everyday look, I would def. get Star Violet to put in the crease with Da Bling on the lid. #217 is the best crease brush I have (the #224 splatters shadow dust a little more, so it's better for blending). I want to try out the #222 though to see if I like it better.

Also, Blankety is my HG of pale pink lipsticks. It's not quite matte, but not shimmery. Really subdued and innocent looking. You will love it.

Hth.

Latest posts