More MAC

lovemichelle

I couldn't find the recommendations forum, so if this is the wrong place anyone can move it.

I have some MAC, but need to buy more.. I defiantly need more eye shadows so if you guys could help me out let me know.

Right now the shadows I use are dazzelight, da bling, woodwinked, tempting, crystal avalanche, and mythology. I only have pink opal pigment and a few lipglasses and lipsticks.

I like soft pink lipsticks.. I really want to try matte lipsticks. I defiantly need at least 2 more pigments and I want some shadows to do a nice smokey look and something more everyday and I need some brushes.. (at least one for blending.)

Thanks!

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
damn i feel dumb now.. i still can never find the hauls forum.

Hauls is in the "sharing your obsession" section, directly below Tutorials.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
what skin color r u and what color r ur eyes?

green eyes.. black hair.. my skins usually tan, but for now its more on the medium side.

user4

u can get like plums..... they would look nice on u.... bring out ur green eyes

maybe sketch or hepcat... i cant think right now though..... so i'll come up with something soon!

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle

I have some MAC, but need to buy more.

Story of my life!

MACBunny

Ditto to KJam!

Anyway, I think you should def. get Vex! It's a silvery frost w/green & pink duochrome. For a green smokey eye, it would look awesome paired with a deep green like Greensmoke, Femme Noir, or Humid. Also, you should snatch up Tarnish eye kohl (a deep, blackish forest green).

For an everyday look, I would def. get Star Violet to put in the crease with Da Bling on the lid. #217 is the best crease brush I have (the #224 splatters shadow dust a little more, so it's better for blending). I want to try out the #222 though to see if I like it better.

Also, Blankety is my HG of pale pink lipsticks. It's not quite matte, but not shimmery. Really subdued and innocent looking. You will love it.

Hth.