Mother gives ecstasy to child

MarieLisa_Smile

http://www.parentsbehavingbadly.com/...tasy-to-child/

What do you guys think of this video? Omg! Poor child. These ladies think this is funny that a child is ROLLING :roll:? They must be out of their damn mind to give a 2 yr old ecstasy.
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
They should be punish seriously!!!!!

melliquor

WTF...I am sick about this. That poor child. I hope they find the parents and lock them up. It is disgusting what they did to that child.

Bybs

Is this for real? What type of person thinks that it's funny to provide an innocent, defenseless child with E? It's blatant child abuse and should be punished to the full extent of the law. As a mother of a 2 year old myself, this makes me sick to my stomach.

serraphinn

That almost made me cry. That child should be taken away from those horrid people and they should all be put in jail for a long time.

Holly

I feel sick from watching that. No one should give their child E, wtf is wrong with them. They definitely should be put in jail :/

KAIA

I'm so disgusted with that, did you see te other cases of bad parenting in that web?? some people shouldn't have kids..ever!

mommymac

The ladies all teenagers said it was a joke, that they were on a long car trip and were bored, this little girl was their entertainment. They would tell her to do something and she would do it, so it looks like she was never on any type of drug, CPS is having her tested for drugs as well as the young ladies in the car, but at this time they do not suspect any actual drug use.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymac
The ladies all teenagers said it was a joke, that they were on a long car trip and were bored, this little girl was their entertainment. They would tell her to do something and she would do it, so it looks like she was never on any type of drug, CPS is having her tested for drugs as well as the young ladies in the car, but at this time they do not suspect any actual drug use.

She definitely acts like she's on ecstasy, especially the rolling eyes, the way she moves, the chewing motion from grinding her teeth....I don't think a child can act like that. It def looks like she is on E.

YvetteJeannine

ssad.gif
Yeah. That's just fucking great. These girls look like raggies anyway...They look like pure trash..especially that one with the tongue piercing..She looked like a *real* winner. That poor little girl. If this has any validity to it, I cannot BELIEVE a parent (even a young, stupid one) would risk a toddlers' life by giving her drugs...ADULTS die from drugs every day....a little child's body simply cannot handle exogenous chemicals. It is a common occurance for people that take X to get very ill/die from Hypernatriemia/dehydration...a child would be doubly at risk for this. Plus, who the hell knows WHAT is in drugs nowadays...Giving a kid X is bad enough; but probably 85% of the time, when a person buys/ingests X, it's not really X...Many times it's a whole hodgpodge of illicit substances mixed into the tablet. Sometimes it's even poison. This is disgusting.

Beauty Mark

That's appalling if it happened, dumb if they faked it.

I don't think even Beavis and Butthead were dumb enough to find that amusing

mzcelaneous

What idiots.

I heard about this on the radio this morning (half-sleeping) and thought it was a joke. Come to find out that they have it on video?! Idiots.

*Stargazer*

Even if it is a joke and they were just bored on a road trip, WTF is the little girl doing sitting on the floor like that? She should absolutely be in a car seat.

Plus, I don't think it was a joke.

MiCHiE

Ladybug, I was thnking the same thing....There was not even space for the girl to have a carseat!!! I was looking at the video hoping it was not a long ride, because surely she was on the floor the whole time.

Latest posts