Mother gives ecstasy to child

angeliquea~+

I don't think I could watch it... I don't know wtf is wrong with people, I'd be afraid to give a small child paracetamol let alone ecstacy. I hope something is done, I feel physically sick just thinking about the situation and I haven't even seen the video
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Shimmer

Basically the people involved are saying it's a joke, that the little girl "Cookie" was just messing around.

I've got kids, I've done X (in my wilder past)...kids who are doing something for a 'joke' start giggling once they get a reaction. That little girl was on SOMETHING in that video. If a tox screen came back clear, I'd be surprised. The conversation in the back ground talks about how they gave her exstasy, but the girls involved are maintaining to the police and child welfare officials that she was joking and was never on anything.

They live in the Houston / Huntsville area of Texas, and the authorities are involved.

giz2000

I hope they take that little girl away from those cretins...as well as the baby that was being passed around in the back seat...why were these kids not in car seats?

I swear...some people should never procreate...

Nelly711

That is a shame. Some people do not deserve to have children if they are going to try them like that.

xmrsvindieselx

even if the toxicology screen came out clean..she still needs to be taken away. no car seat..and the way she was smacking her and squeezing her face to "pretend" her daughter is on E is just fucking disgusting.

TeaCup

You know, I can't say much of anything, because my mom gave my a tab of ex for my 15th birthday.

But my mom is nothing like that crazy lady. Giving it to a two year old!? and recording it?! In a car where the child could have had a scary trip? That's terrible!

I don't have a problem with drugs. If your old enough to be careful and safe about it and only use it recreationally-fine. It's all good with me. But to be so pathetic as to give it to a child?! That's horrible! It makes me want to beat that lady upside the head.

And as for the toxicology I know from experience you can buy pills to clear your system, and ex gets out of your system in as quick as 3 days to as long as one week. So they should be testing for those pills and try to figure out her seratonin levels.

dollbabybex

i cant believe it came out clean

that girl is so pilled up its unbeleivable...

i should know... been there done that!

even if she is pretending

how the hell does she know all these reflexs that happen?

the people around her must be on drugs who look after her
ssad.gif

this made me really upset