MU Police

little teaser

im no mu police either most of the time if some one catch my attention it's because i like there makeup although i do have a friend that always wears the same neutral colors and clothes and hair i just sooooo bad want to vamp her up give her some sex appeal because she really is pretty but boreing im more of a hair police i always notice peoples hair

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by capytan
Err.. what's wrong with wearing eyeshadow without mascara?

Well her eyelashes are quite light. And if you're going to ask me whats wrong with wearing eyeshadow without mascara...I'm not even gonna give you the answer!

Beauty Mark

Depending on the person, I think it's totally acceptable to wear eyeshadow without mascara. I have black eyelashes that are fairly thick and long. Mascara doesn't make a huge difference on me

IMO, I'd rather see natural lashes than clumpy mascara

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
And if you're going to ask me whats wrong with wearing eyeshadow without mascara...I'm not even gonna give you the answer!

Mascara can make a look, but mascara is not the definitive finish of a look.
smiles.gif

spencoh

oy vey, i had a friend that started using bare minerals after i mentioned them to her and after she started using i noticed her skin looked cakey as hell, and dry/flakey

i didnt understand how it could possibly look so bad on her until i saw her smearing it on with a sponge.

gives me chills up my spine just thinking about it

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Mascara can make a look, but mascara is not the definitive finish of a look.
smiles.gif

I agree with you on that one, but when you have blonde eyelashes like I do, eyemakeup will look weird without mascara!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
Depending on the person, I think it's totally acceptable to wear eyeshadow without mascara. I have black eyelashes that are fairly thick and long. Mascara doesn't make a huge difference on me

IMO, I'd rather see natural lashes than clumpy mascara

I would definately rather see natural lashes than clumpy mascara! And you can always dye your lashes if they're light.
I'm the same, I have long black lashes and I usually only wear one coat. But if you have small fair lashes and you bother to wear loads of brown eyeshadow and black eyeliner, your eyes can look really strange without mascara...

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
omg I so totally do!!! BUt I also love to compliment people who have gorgeous hair or eyebrows or makeup, and I love to see their reaction!!!

I always compliment someone when they have great eyebrows!

ccarp001

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
It drives my friends crazy because they'll be like, "That girl is seriously a bitch," and I'll say, "Yeah, and did you see how ORANGE her foundation is??!?"

that seriously made me laugh out loud!!
rofl.gif
i'm exactly the same way. my pet peeve is probably people's brows. i really want to fill them in b/c i know they would look sooo much better!

noteventherain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellamia
I do the same, I start to critize their makeup in my mind. There are a lot of women who don't know how to apply makeup in general. I don't say anything because some women take it to the heart so I just let them be.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

I usually leave it alone, but I love it when people ask me for tips/comments. It gets me out of myself and able to chat about what I love. . . because I don't know about y'all, but the only place I really 'talk' about makeup is here or other online sites, ya know? I don't have any makeup junkie friends! I'm all-the-time complimenting people who come in my store about their gorgeous eyebrows, etc. (HAH only we could put gorgeous and eyebrows in the same sentence)

That said, sometimes I kind-of hate being known as one who's a makeup junkie (and not to flatter myself, but someone who's good at it) because I feel like I ALWAYS have to have perfect makeup. I feel like someones going to say something to me like AHA I CAUGHT YOU NOT HAVING PRISTINE MAKEUP. . . I thought you had skills! I know, it's just [irrational] insecurity, everyone's allowed to have an off day. . . even the most skilled makeup artists. lol </ end babble>

n_c

I let them be as well...I usually dont pay much attention to other girls and their makeup, unless of course it is extremely great and Im drawn to flawless application. But I do have to comment on this girl I see probably at school about every other day...she walks around campus with an orange face!!! The first time I saw her I had to take a second glance... its so bad I cant believe no one has told her about it...Im so close to letting her know though...nah just kidding I coudn't...I dont even know the girl...but I wish SOMEONE would tell her...lol

Caderas

i definetly notice make-up first. i just sit in English class in the front row staring at the only make-up my teacher wears...some thin line of black liquid liner. [sigh]. a lot of new freshman girls [no offence] wear LOTS of metallic silver and really glittery eyeshadow that creases and is applied very bad. and most of them have hit a tanning bed a few too many times and it's just horrid.

I'm so glad I can come here and people will understand.