MUFE Eyeshadow #92 discussion

DILLIGAF

#92 was my gateway drug to MUFE. It was the 1st shadow I ever got from them and obviously it will not be the last. It's my go to for a BRIGHT smokey eye. When I wear it I always have someone ask whats on my eyes. It's total and complete shadow love!

Junkie

I always pair this with MAC Young Punk for a smokey eye....its especially gorgeous over Infamous paint! Really makes it pop!

lilibat

I just wish it wasn't matte. i adore the colour but hate matte shadows. I have almost bought it so many times.

Dahlia_Rayn

I too was a matte hater, MUFE #92 is not a matte though, it's like a super color all in it's own category. I don't think another eye shadow has ever deserved it's own discussion, much less one worthy of 8 pages worth of commentary. Please try it, and if you hate it, I assure you that you'll find a new home for it!

purple_pumpkin

I'm having trouble with my #92
ssad.gif

It stains my lids, they get pink.
I use artdeco eyeshadow base, and nyx jumbo pencils, or a paint pot, and it still stains my lids,
How can I prevent it?

geeko

I am also in love with #92. It's such a unique vibrant shade of royal purple which u cannot find any dupe for even @ MAC. i highly recommend people to buy this shade. <3 <3 this e/s

Ruby

I'm in the UK and I was lucky enough to have a mate going to Las Vegas, so she got me #92 amongst other items from Sephora, it's finally ended my 'perfect purple' search, I'm so happy with it!

I really wish Sephora would ship internationally!

reesesilverstar

I dunno... I like the shadow, but the color was a let down for me. I expected BRIGHT DEEP purple, instead it turns this dark eggplant color on me and I don't know why... I mean I know it oxidized cuz of the oil on my skin, but I wanted BRIGHT
ssad.gif

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
I dunno... I like the shadow, but the color was a let down for me. I expected BRIGHT DEEP purple, instead it turns this dark eggplant color on me and I don't know why... I mean I know it oxidized cuz of the oil on my skin, but I wanted BRIGHT
ssad.gif

Have you considered using a white base to get a more true to pan color?

contrabassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
I'm having trouble with my #92
ssad.gif

It stains my lids, they get pink.
I use artdeco eyeshadow base, and nyx jumbo pencils, or a paint pot, and it still stains my lids,
How can I prevent it?

It stains my lids too. I don't know if there's any way of preventing this because it stains no matter what base I use.
I do love this shadow though, the gorgeous red-violet colour!

xKiKix

i am having a love-hate relationship with this e/s when i first used it with my 222 brush it didnt stain my brush or lids. but when i used it with my 239 with another look it stained my brush and lids.

Rita Baumann

#92 is fantastic. I use the blue sephora makeup remover to get it off, though. It does leave a stain. It's not only great as a primary color, but if you are doing a light purple look, you can use it in the crease instead of black to keep the purples more intense.

MUFE mattes are very blendable - and very smooth.

I had such a case of the sads when I realized they were reformulating the whole line and dumping #92. I didn't know or I would have stocked up. The new purple isn't the same...not the same..no! This color was my first BAM color ever. Just wish I had known!

geeko

awww sad that they discontinued it...but i still have quite a whole chunk of it so it will last me for quite a while. It's a shame coz it's the best royal purple e/s ive ever used

stylabell

I recently realized this after a trip to sepora.... im so sad and mad. The new formula doesn't seem as rich. :weep:

DILLIGAF

The closest color I can think of is Sugarpill's Poison Plum. Similar pigmentation and vibrancy. The color is slightly different.

Latest posts