jawdrop.gif

Devin...
You are my new makeup hero!!!
Damn girl, YOU.ARE.GOOD!!!!

choochoo.gif

Ikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin
Those two are next on my list also. I can't for the life of me find a really good swatch of MUFE 0, I want to see how opaque the white is and if it is more opaque than Gesso. I did see one swatch in the Product Swatches forum, but that is the only swatch I can find, and I have not seen it at Sephora the last few times I have been.
th_dunno.gif

I'll try to re-post a swatch of it later today
winks.gif
I think I'll just draw a line on my skin to see how well the shadow covers it
yes.gif

I do not have gesso though... the palest matte mac shadow I have is ricepaper
ssad.gif

Any other color from the swatch forum you need a re-posting? hehehe
winkiss.gif

LatinaRose

Devin, that is gorgeous!! I like over the top too (you must if buy #75!!), but, I'm in a makeup rut right now. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Ikara

And... here it is! ArtDeco eyeshadow base on the left, a black cross with liquid linner and no base on the right. NC20
Shadows are, top to bottom: Shore leave, vainilla, MUFE white #00
Vainilla has a more "creamy" consistency and adheres better without base than a matte which is a bit more dry, I think they color payoff is really similar.

n728412668_1329447_8155.jpg

I hope this one helps
winks.gif

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
jawdrop.gif

Devin...
You are my new makeup hero!!!
Damn girl, YOU.ARE.GOOD!!!!

choochoo.gif

Awww...thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
@Devin, is that Gesso in your inner corner? i need a white like that. Every white I have sucks lol.

Yes that is Gesso in the inner corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
Devin, that is gorgeous!! I like over the top too (you must if buy #75!!), but, I'm in a makeup rut right now. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Thanks a lot! Yes I know how it is. I am glad I could help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikara
And... here it is! ArtDeco eyeshadow base on the left, a black cross with liquid linner and no base on the right. NC20
Shadows are, top to bottom: Shore leave, vainilla, MUFE white #00
Vainilla has a more "creamy" consistency and adheres better without base than a matte which is a bit more dry, I think they color payoff is really similar.

n728412668_1329447_8155.jpg

I hope this one helps
winks.gif

Thanks a lot for the swatches!

MissResha

WOW, so i need Gesso i see lol. did you use anything to make that white pop like that or does it do that on its own?

Willa

Do you girls think Gesso is similar to NYX white e/s???
It's very white and matte like MUFE #00

MissResha

i have NYX's white and its sooo thin on me, maybe i have the wrong one. i ahve the one that doesnt the quilted pattern.

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
WOW, so i need Gesso i see lol. did you use anything to make that white pop like that or does it do that on its own?

Yes I would say you need it! It is one of the most opaque whites I know. I haven't tried MUFE's white yet, so that may be it's competition. I used NYX milk pencil as a base underneath. I have used Gesso without a white base and it turned out just as white. I packed it on using the 239 brush.

GlamYOURUs

I just went to Sephora at UTC in San Diego and they were out of everything I wanted!
ssad.gif
They were out of the shadow of course #92 and the HD Foundation #128 anddddddddd the concealer palette I wanted.
ssad.gif

So I was like well Im not gonna leave her until I get something so I started to swatch NARS shadows and OMFG why haven't I bought anything from this line???

I bought Night Life, Strada and Super Orgasm Blush which is to die for!
Wow I think I found my new love. lol

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I just went to Sephora at UTC in San Diego and they were out of everything I wanted!
ssad.gif
They were out of the shadow of course #92 and the HD Foundation #128 anddddddddd the concealer palette I wanted.
ssad.gif

So I was like well Im not gonna leave her until I get something so I started to swatch NARS shadows and OMFG why haven't I bought anything from this line???

I bought Night Life, Strada and Super Orgasm Blush which is to die for!
Wow I think I found my new love. lol

Awww man that sucks! At least you got some other great stuff. I looove Nars! I slept on Nars for a long time, but after swatching their colors I was like....OMG!! Their colors are sooooo pigmented, one swipe and you get amazing payoff! I have quite a few products on my list to buy, but it will have to be a little at a time.
yes.gif

DigitalRain

I bought MUFE 92 today at my local sephora. Obviously no one here in ole Louisiana likes the color because there were a few boxes on display that had been there for so long they had begun to collect dust, lol.

devin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalRain
I bought MUFE 92 today at my local sephora. Obviously no one here in ole Louisiana likes the color because there were a few boxes on display that had been there for so long they had begun to collect dust, lol.

They must not know what's up! Girl you betta hip them on to 92!
yes.gif

MiCHiE

Hailing from LA and wearing #92! I agree, though, the only people here (in New Orleans, at that) who seem to have knowledge about cosmetics and wear them work behind the counters. When I was in Sephora, there were 2 or 3 on the shelf, full of dust.

Susanne

I got MUFE #92 last year in NY and I love it! Definitely one of the best purples outside. I am glad I have it!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts