MUFE Fashion's Night Out

shontay07108

Well, I didn't notice a post about this and being that MUFE is my favorite brand, I figured I'd go ahead and make a post. MUFE is offering 4 gorgeous special eyeshadow palette's for the big night. Purchase 4 shadows and you get to choose your own special palette. Here's a link to all the details. http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2012/08/fashions-night-out-with-make-up-for-ever-create-your-own-custom-palette/ I must admit that I was going to skip all the events (just like last year and the year before), but I am genuinely excited here. I don't want to go into the city at 6pm (lazy+public transportation=blah), but just look at those palettes! I think I'll buy two of them just because they're gorgeous. It's such a steal. You get 4 shadows and one beautiful palette for just $60! Whatever shadows I had down on my wishlist will be bought. So, anyone else going to a MUFE store on that night?

luvlydee

hmm interesting. I would go but it will probably be really packed and for that I think I wont lol. I dont want to be pushing and shoving in there

shontay07108

I really don't imagine it would be crowded. In all my times going there, I've never seen it crowded. Also, they're doing the same thing at the SOHO Sephora that has a MUFE boutique. People might decide to just go there instead to have other brands close by. I plan on being there at 6 on the dot. I already know which shadows I want and I want to make the trip back to Jersey ASAP, so I won't be long. I can't wait because those palettes are so gorgeous. Maybe I will call and ask if I can order it over the phone. :hmm:

luvlydee

ooo hmm i might end up going then. I never went out for FNO and i told my bf i wanted to do something this year so maybe this will be one of those things (except he doesnt like me spending money on makeup especially since im unemployed and looking for jobs so i always have to buy these things on some sneeky 007 mission lol)

shontay07108

those palettes are cute.  I wish I was in the market for 4 shadows.  I would order if I woud.  I think I just need MUFE #60 . I hope you post what you get! 
I definitely will post. I'm working myself up swearing that I will go. I am fighting my laziness. I really wish I could go early in the morning and get it! #60 is a great shadow. I don't touch blue very often, but that one is really good. I had a list set on what shadows I was going to get, but now I'm not too sure. I'm obsessed with two of the palettes, but I can only come up with 6 shadows I really want. I already own several others. Well, I'll figure it out.

MissTT

Shontay please post if you find out they will take orders by phone. I'd love to get my hands on a palette. I'm hoping some of the colors I want aren't too ashy on my skin. I hate living in the sticks lol.

GlamQueen21

Those palette looks so cute! Wish I could go to Dallas to get the palette and 3 MUFE eyeshadow but sadly I live 5 hours away from Dallas. :(

sss215

Shontay please post if you find out they will take orders by phone. I'd love to get my hands on a palette. I'm hoping some of the colors I want aren't too ashy on my skin. I hate living in the sticks lol.
Hi, what's type of shades are you looking for. I have some that are vibrant, and then there are some swatches around the web. Karla Sugar, Temptalia, they have some good ones

MissTT

Duh I forgot to check Temptalia et al. I did a google search and got nothing. I'm trying to decide between a highlight color: Beige 76, Matte Flesh Pink 157, or Matte Flesh 156. I don't want it to be too ashy looking on my HD 173 skin. Also wondering if Beige 76 is warmish. The other random colors I was considering were: Mauve Pink 135, Matte Dark Purple 160, Star Purple 142, Purple 92, Pearly Peach 153, Dusty Pink 112, and Turquoise Shimmer 83. I may have decided between these though. I was thinking of making a palette of Purples with a pop of the Turquoise. That is IF I can even get my hands on a palette.

ETA: You're a godsend, SSS! I didn't find any swatches of the highlight colors I'm considering, but I created a rather long wishlist of items for another time. Thank you.

shontay07108

MissTT, try these links: http://thefancyface.blogspot.com/2010/10/make-up-for-ever-mufe-eyeshadows_1193.html http://www.themakeupdivas.com/2012/04/make-up-for-ever-pastel-perfect-eye.html http://www.kraseybeauty.com/2009/04/building-your-own-make-up-for-ever-collection.html It is SO unbearably hot here! I hope it cools down by tomorrow afternoon. If not, I won't even go. I'll just be frustrated walking around the city the whole time. It's so humid! Plus that kind of weather makes my hair frizzy and fashion choices are limited due to this kind of heat. I am not going over there looking like a scrub. First world problems, I know.

DILLIGAF

Times like this I wish I STILL lived in NYC. Well to the ladies that are going, shop hard and shop with me in mind.

shontay07108

Times like this I wish I STILL lived in NYC. Well to the ladies that are going, shop hard and shop with me in mind. 
:lol: Will do. I am so tempted to get two palettes. I really like the funky, colorful one and the black studded one. Tell me I only need one! Tell me!!!

MissTT

Thanks for the links. I love seeing swatches on brown skin.
winks.gif

I can't tell you just to get one because I had a hard time deciding myself. I'm so glad you like the black studded one. I felt like a fool being drawn to the plainest one of the bunch.

shontay07108

Thanks for the links. I can't tell you just to get one because I had a hard time deciding myself. I'm so glad you like the black studded one. I felt like a fool being drawn to the plainest one of the bunch.
Oh, no. That palette is total rockstar! Love it. I really wish I could just pay $60 for the funky, colorful one w/ the shadows and pay some discounted price for the studded one. maybe I'll ask. :wink: I might end up with just one, though b/c I already have a dozen or so shadows from MUFE. I'll probably get some of their plain 6 shadow palettes. :(

DILLIGAF

lol.gif
Will do. I am so tempted to get two palettes. I really like the funky, colorful one and the black studded one. Tell me I only need one! Tell me!!!
I will tell you a lot of things. THIS I will not tell you. I'm the little red devil on your shoulder whispering in your ear " Get two, Hell get them all!!"
devil.gif

shontay07108

I will tell you a lot of things. THIS I will not tell you. I'm the little red devil on your shoulder whispering in your ear " Get two, Hell get them all!!":devil:
:lol: Serves me right b/c I'm always the devil on someone else's shoulder! Damn, but not all 4! :lmao: I am really curious to see what that bow on the first one looks like in person, though.

MissTT

I like the bow one, too, but how would you store or travel with it? It's cute, but doesn't seem practical. Would the shadows be removable? Meaning could I depot other MUFE e/s and switch them out? I don't know if I want to keep the combos I'm considering. I want the colors in the palette to go together for a specific eye look if you know what I mean. And has anyone tried Matte Flesh Pink and/or Matte Flesh? I'm looking for a good highlight shade to go with purple shadows.

I love how I'm talking all this mess like they're going to take my order over the phone lol. I haven't even called them to see if they would. I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row and have all decisions made so if they say yes I can spring to action instead of saying, "Oh, okay, lemme call you right back."

shontay07108

I've never travelled with makeup, so that's not an issue for me. I want to see the bow in person to see what it's made of an how it's attached. Then, I'll have a better idea of how sturdy it actually is. Yes, the shadows are removable. You can definitely switch them out. That's why I am probably getting two and a couple of plain shadow palettes b/c I have a ton more MUFE shadows and I want some of my favorite shades in these fancy palettes.

luvlydee

#60 is a great shadow. I don't touch blue very often, but that one is really good. I had a list set on what shadows I was going to get, but now I'm not too sure. I'm obsessed with two of the palettes, but I can only come up with 6 shadows I really want. I already own several others. Well, I'll figure it out.
my laziness just won. I decided ill just buy some ice cream and chill in my house watching the vmas lol

Latest posts