MUFE Fashion's Night Out

MissTT

I think I like all of the cases... and I got paid this week...
worms.gif

shontay07108

Alright, sad news: I'm not going. Logic won out. I hauled a nice amount from Mac and I just got back from a girls night out. I drank and ate it up with my friend. Yes, I still have the money to get the palette, but it's not something I need. Really, the only thing I was in it for was the case. I love MUFE shadows, but I don't reach for them a whole lot. I actually prefer their aqua pencil shadows. I'm kinda bummed, but thinking of paying $60 for a gorgeous case alone when I will hardly ever touch the shadow is just too much. Plus, being lazy and having to go out late to NY? Sorry, I have to pass. I hope these palettes show up again and at Sephora.com or in store. :unsure:

luvlydee

I hope these palettes show up again and at Sephora.com or in store.
001_unsure.gif
awww man! i decided this morning to go! lol my bf will be in the city already taking his programming classes and told me i should just go out there for FNO since i never been so i decided that i will have time to swing by the MUFE store and hide the things i hauled in my big purse. lol

shontay07108

awww man! i decided this morning to go! lol my bf will be in the city already taking his programming classes and told me i should just go out there for FNO since i never been so i decided that i will have time to swing by the MUFE store and hide the things i hauled in my big purse. lol
:( Well, at least you get a palette and perhaps you can show us! I'm still disappointed that I won't have one in my hands, but it's for the best. I am exhausted from hanging out last night. I'd still be in bed right now if I wasn't waiting for my Mac to arrive. Mufe really needs to get it together and get a website where items can be purchased (that would be so bad for my wallet, though).

MissTT

I was able to call a boutique and get one. I tried Dallas and they said no. Ended up with Costa Mesa who asked me to wait until the special started at 6pm. I called around 6:22 and they were all out of the black studded pallet.
ssad.gif
(And the bow, but I didn't want that one.) I went with the neon. Shipping was free and the SA, Janella, was super-duper sweet. I highly recommend her.

luvlydee

uugh wwhat a horrible experience. so i get to the boutique on 12th street and im there 1/2 an hour early and im looking around and i hear one of the girls asking about the palettes and the mua was like oh no thats not here its at the other location so i had to walk blocks and blocks to get to the other mua boutique on broadway and that area was soooo packed. like i could barely move. by this time im sweating up a storm. so i get inside and 2 of the shadows i wanted was sold out so i just get two random ones and a camouflage cream since you get a free makeup kit thing with a purchase of any item. the lady who helped me told me to get to the boutique on 12th street and exchange the shadows. so im like good idea. i go back to the one on 12th and i cant exchange them since the other boutique is inside a sephora. but the boutique on 12th street has everything for 40% off so im like let me just get the shadow i orginally wanted anyways... sold out. UGH. so i just got a camouflage kit in no.4 . I didnt want to pass up a 40% off offer. lol but my experience in walking around was so blah that i didnt even enjoy myself. Maybe when i wake up tomorrow ill be happy that i got these things.

Oh i ended up getting the palette with the black studs, eyeshadows in 158,159,307, and 24 but i picked 24 because they didnt have 18 which i really really wanted!

oh wait and theeeen since my bf got out at 8:30 (ive been in teh city going up and down since 5:30 and i ended up getting blisters on my feet even though i was wearing flats i had to buy new flats since i knew i was going to walk some more after my bf got out) i waited til he got out just for him to tellme that hes tired and wants to just go home!!! what a night. sorry that was my little
rant.gif

shontay07108

Oh,wow. I'm sorry about that. That's terrible. What's up with that boutique? They were listed on MUFE's official Facebook as being part of the event. I know the one on Broadway is faaar and that's why I wanted to go to the actual boutique. So, the boutique has 40% off everything? Was that just for tonight?

luvlydee

im thinking it was for that night. and they had wine. i dont drink though so i skipped on that and EVERYTHING was 40% off. Im bummed because she told me they didnt have the danys pouch. she said theyve been sold out for months now and that they keep telling france to send more over but nothing.

MissTT

Poor luvlydee. They had you hoofin' all over the place. Poor thing wore out a pair of shoes. Would love to hear more about that 40% off, too. I wonder why they were offering that?

shontay07108

im thinking it was for that night. and they had wine.  i dont drink though so i skipped on that and EVERYTHING  was 40% off. Im bummed because she told me they didnt have the danys pouch. she said theyve been sold out for months now and that they keep telling france to send more over but nothing. 
There's a UK site, gurumakeupemporium.com and they have the pouch. http://www.gurumakeupemporium.com/epages/BT4080.sf/sec6c93c1c582/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT4080/Products/527 If you don't mind paying a bit more. You can use a money converter to figure out how much it is. I've ordered from them before and you get your stuff pretty quickly. When I went to the boutique the last time, last Summer I think, they had 40% off several items, but not the whole joint! That's dangerous.

DILLIGAF

In April if you were wearing an IMATS NYC armband the entire store was 40% off. I did a wee bit of damage. Allow me to suggest the Sculpting Blush in #14
devil.gif

shontay07108

What kind of shade is that? I have a sculpting blush in an orange shade and it's amazing. One of the best orange blushes ever.

luvlydee

i ended up returning the black and the light orange colors at sephora and got the number 18 (dark orange) which i wanted. Since it's not in the refill form i thought it was going to be a pain to try and depot it but i didnt realize you can just easily lift up the shadow from the pan! so i took out my 92 shadow (purple) and placed it in the palette as well.

shontay07108

I am so green with envy right now. That palette is gorgeous! Ugh. Yup MUFE are so easy to remove from their packaging. All shadows should be that way. I'm going to order some MUFE shadow palettes. I'll probably get them from the UK site I linked the other day.

MissTT

Shontay try calling and seeing if any are left over to sell. Dallas tried to fake call me back (less than 1 ring) today after they were supposed to let me know last night if I could chargesend. They must have had a compact if they called me this morning.

That studded palette looks bada$$, but I'm also pining for the bow one right now. I kind of wish I would have tried for that one even though I said I didn't want it. It just catches my eye every time. Le sigh... The bow would have gotten all bent up anyway, right?

shontay07108

Thanks for the info, MissTT. I might give a couple of stores a call tomorrow depending on if I go out and spend $$ on even more makeup. :crazy:

luvlydee

Shontay you should def call. Honestly i dont think i would have been upset if i just stayed home and not gotten it but after the night i had i would be damned if i didnt get it.
Shontay try calling and seeing if any are left over to sell. Dallas tried to fake call me back (less than 1 ring) today after they were supposed to let me know last night if I could chargesend. They must have had a compact if they called me this morning. That studded palette looks bada$$, but I'm also pining for the bow one right now. I kind of wish I would have tried for that one even though I said I didn't want it. It just catches my eye every time. Le sigh... The bow would have gotten all bent up anyway, right?
I was debating on getting the bow one but i thought the bow might get smooshed when i put it in my drawer and i was scared it might eventually just fall off lol. It was really pretty to look at though.

shontay07108

Shontay you should def call. Honestly i dont think i would have been upset if i just stayed home and not gotten it but after the night i had i would be damned if i didnt get it. I was debating on getting the bow one but i thought the bow might get smooshed when i put it in my drawer and i was scared it might eventually just fall off lol. It was really pretty to look at though.
After what you went through, you better had gotten something! That was crazy. I've decided to let it go. I'll save my pennies. Like I said before, even though MUFE shadows are great, I haven't been using them lately. I've been opting for their shadow pencils. I was in it just for the case. I have a list of other makeup items I'm craving, so it's for the best. Was that bow like a soft material? Was it glued on? I am so intrigued by that thing. :lol: