MUFE/MAC Foundation Shade Conversion

UPDAAATE! So I went back in to look for a shade to mix with 155 to lighten it a little when one of the sale associates at Sephora suggested that i add a drop of the MUFE Microperfecting Primer 5 Blue which alone is suppose to "add radiance to fair skin/reduce minor perfectsion" aka to me, it lightened shade 155 for me.
YAY!
Now i adjust the 155 accordingly because alone it would be perfect for the Spring/Summer but too tan for the Fall/Winter.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SEPHORA SALES ASSOCIATE.
If anybody is having a problem between find the right shade or if you're in the middle of 2 shades/can't decide between 2 shades like me try mixing in a little bit of the one of the primers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
I'm NC42 and 153 is REALLY orange on me, so i'm a little puzzled that it's listed as equivalent to NC40 which is too pale for me.

How about 172?

Chillicat14

I just read through this post and didn't find a MUFE HD conversion for a MAC C3 skintone!
th_dunno.gif

If anybody knows please do tell!

Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillicat14
I just read through this post and didn't find a MUFE HD conversion for a MAC C3 skintone!
th_dunno.gif

If anybody knows please do tell!

HD 130/135/140 - you should really check at Sephora or get samples from someone.

I'm borderline C3/C4 and C2 is my body colour.

Chillicat14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
HD 130/135/140 - you should really check at Sephora or get samples from someone.

I'm borderline C3/C4 and C2 is my body colour.

Thanks so much!!
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
I'm NC25/30 and I'm 140 in MUFE HD, 40 in Mat Velvet. Weird (according to charts).

well, I wouldn't depend on charts 100%. Though I know a girl who wears NC25 in MAC and 140 in HD. 140 has deep yellow tones. Don't pay too much attention to numbers, just get what matches u

GoldenGirl

I'm an NC50 in SFF, but a 177 in MUFE HD. 175 was too light and corally and 178 was too dark and reddish.

I did use F&B for a hot minute, but I can't remember what shade it was.

kittykit

I'm a NC35 in summer and NC30 in winter. I was matched with HD 118 by the MUFE MA. It looks very natural on me.

baby_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambodidi
Anyone here like me, NC30 to 35, peach tones, what shade do you use in MUFE HD...or does anyone know please? I was thinking 120,123 or 127.I can't try, I have to buy online, thanks.

I bought both 127 and 140 online (sight unseen) as no physical MUFE here in Melbourne, Australia. They are practically the same colour, except that 127 has more of a yellow undertone, and 140 more of a peach. But only ever so slightly different.
I am half asian so the 127 suits me better and is the one I use everyday, but 140 would also look fine. I just prefer the more yellow undertones as i'm quite yellow.
If you're more peach go the 140. Hope that helps.
winkiss.gif

geeko

I am a NC25 and i m using MUFE HD foundation in 125 and it matches my skintone perfectly

obscuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
I am a NC25 and i m using MUFE HD foundation in 125 and it matches my skintone perfectly

I'm an NC30 and this one works well for me too.

SUMM3RxBABii

I'm a NC42 and I think I was very close to being a 130...but it was kind of light...couldn't really find a match
ssad.gif

Latest posts