Must Have Eyelashes :)

MAC_addiction<3

We All Know How Much Eyelashes Can Make A Dramatic Difference To Your Look! Sometimes Just Lashes & Liner Is Enough So I Just thought I'd Make A Thread Dedicated To our favourite Lashes
smiles.gif
Pictures Also Welcome!

My Current Favs:
(Sorry About The Pics My Computer Got Wiped So All The Good Pictures i Saved Went
ssad.gif
)

Ardell # 106
Ardell106.jpg

Ardell # 107
ardell107.jpg

Ardell # 102
Ardell102.jpg

& i Also Wear My MAC # 20's A Lot Although I Lost All My Pics So Havent Got One Of Me Wearing Then
ssad.gif

mac20.jpg

So What Are All Your Favs Atmm?

Kuuipo

I wear xtra short ones by Bliss(Red Cherry) almost every day with a coat of mascara on top. They don't look phoney.
greengrin.gif

luvsic

Wow! I thought I was the only falsies addict.

Ardell 101 Demis in Black

ardell_fl_101.jpg

These demis are what makes THE difference in my smokey eyes..it literally makes them go from just average to
th_worship.gif
lol

And, for a natural look I literally wear every day,

Ardell 109s

b_ardell109.jpg

greaaaaaat for the natural look, I love love love the way these look on me, especially cause I trimmed them and I place them in the middle of my eye so they kind of taper out and make my eyes look longer and prettier. I swear, they do wonders for my eyes, I look so different with them on and off.

I am Asian, so I have small-ish eyes with stick-straight, thin eyelashes. So falsies litearlly save my life when it comes to completing my look...I don't know how in the hell I could live without them, once I've started it's truely an addiction lol. The only thing I can't do in them is swim or immerse my head in water in fear of them falling off
ssad.gif
lol, there will be lots of pool parties in the summer, I hope people don't push me in! How embarassing would that be? A pair of false eyelashes floating around in the water lol...

TwiggyPop

I can't remember what they're called, but when I'm going completely crazy with a look I wear a set by MUFE, it looks like they have feathers on the ends. People comment on them all the time wondering where I would get lashes like that and I tell them I collected them from birds who died from the west nile virus. haha
When I'm going for a more natural look I'll wear some falsies by Ardell. Can't remember the name of those either, sorry. But even my natural look with lashes is far from natural. haha. My lashes are pretty nice on their own so I only wear falsies when I go out for a big night or just feel like being fancy.
smiles.gif

L1LMAMAJ

oooh I also love Ardell #102! They are my favorite. I get mine from madamemadeline.com and they have a great selection and are reasonably priced. Some of the lashes on that site are made from the same manufacturer that makes high end lashes from MAC or Shu Uemura. However, for my clients, I buy bulk lashes from Ebay for about $1 each (after shipping) from glamlabel on Ebay. I think MAC lashes are luxury items for me and are no better than Ardell (my favorite brand for lashes). Plus MAC lashes are pretty overpriced.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiggyPop
I can't remember what they're called, but when I'm going completely crazy with a look I wear a set by MUFE, it looks like they have feathers on the ends. People comment on them all the time wondering where I would get lashes like that and I tell them I collected them from birds who died from the west nile virus. haha

That made me LOL. I can imagine the look on their faces. Feathers from dead birds!? hahahha!

Yushimi

^^^ Ooooo, do they sell those online? I doubt Canada has them =\ lolz So I'm not going to bother looking for them
ssad.gif

TwiggyPop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens

I'm sad they don't sell them at Sephora anymore though
ssad.gif

Sugar is being phased out, I don't think you'll be able to get their products much longer. :/

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
MAC #36
Ardell #101

And if I'm lazy ... MAC #20 lolz

Take a look at the Ardell 301 -- corner ones, like the MAC HK.. but @ 3.00 !!

L1LMAMAJ

I bought these criss cross style lashes from Daiso (a Japanese discount store) and when I wore them to a MAC store, the MA asked me if it was the criss cross lashes from the BBR collection. She was fooled by my $2 cheapo lashes. That is why I don't buy MAC lashes. Go check out a Daiso if you have one near you. If you're from Nor Cal, there is one at Serramonte Shopping Center in Daly City.

Latest posts