Must Have Eyelashes :)

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
I've tried those but to me they seem so stiff and hard. Lolz those things really hurt if they poke you in the eye. It seems like Ardells and MACs are softer because thye use real human hair
greengrin.gif
But the Daiso ones are pure plastic. (The Daiso I have are all plastic lashes, don't know about yours)

I believe my Daiso lashes are also made of plastic. I do notice that they're a bit stiff but it doesn't bother me too much.
greengrin.gif
I found these on ebay and they remind me of the MAC HK lashes.
smiles.gif

2 Pair Half Mini Cross Black False EyeLashes EyeLash 53 - eBay (item 350175429410 end time Mar-18-09 00:06:25 PDT)

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyste
Lashes
th_DANCE.gif

I love mine...I order from Madame Madeline and I love them..quick ordering, processing, shipping..I normally order on friday and have them no later than Mon/Tues....and I also order my glues, blending mascara. etc from them!

also if u put freebie in the comment box u get a free pair if order is over $20....aaaaaaannnnnnnndddd if u use eten as a discount code u get 10% off order...

Now for my faves:

Ardell~101 (these are my hooker lashes), 120 demi, beauties, demi wispies, I have also gotten for fun the ones with rhinestones, crystals, feathers & multicolors

Sherani~style 31 black~pic below

31brown.jpg

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

I want those!

macnoob85

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcouture
i'm pretty much obsessed with these at the moment
300.jpg

the 33's are my fav! Dramatic and full, but not obnoxiously long. Perfect! And Ardell 110 or andrea 21 are my "like mine but better" lashes. Perfect day time lashes.

Brittni

31's are on backorder and they only have Brown as an option, do they normally have Black too? I must get them!!!

What is everyones experiences with BOTTOM lashes? Any suggestions? I have never applied them so I kind of want to experiment...I do have a pair or two of bottom MAC ones I got hella cheap for $5 each off a sale... so...

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
That site is awesome! Cheapest Red Cherry Lashes I've seen. Have you ordered from them before?

Not yet, but one of my friends has. She received them in 2 weeks, but she said it was worth the wait (cheapest prices on lashes + cheap shipping as well.)

I totally forgot to buy lashes while I was in Detroit! Fuck! Guess I'll be ordering soon.

Girls in LV, you can buy them at Hottie.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
31's are on backorder and they only have Brown as an option, do they normally have Black too? I must get them!!!

What is everyones experiences with BOTTOM lashes? Any suggestions? I have never applied them so I kind of want to experiment...I do have a pair or two of bottom MAC ones I got hella cheap for $5 each off a sale... so...

are u talking about the Sherani's?..if so I ordered mine 2/27...they are so beautiful...they must have sold out..when I got mine they were not on backorder & yep they do have black..those are the ones I got..keep checking & don't forget ur codes!!!

I have been wanting to try them...my MA @ MAC said she would do them for me for a special occasion..says they open ur eyes up big time..haven't tried them yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

I want those!

girl get u some when they get some more in!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapolicious
these are friggen gorgeous!!!
th_worship.gif
i will definitely try these out!! i LOVE and wear 120 ardell demi on a regular basis, are these similiar to them?? it looks like the same but more natural..

very similar to the 120 & demi wispie...they really are pretty, I haven't even worn mine yet they are so cute..hehe...

wannabelyn

this is me with ardell 128. it was the first time i wore them so i didn't do a great job on the right eye. they are suitable if you are looking for something natural. i have quite a few shu eyelashes and these are so easy to use and feel less pokey.

makeupmar09_003.jpg

makeupmar09_006.jpg

shyste

I am wearing the Sherani nautrals today (see above post)..I love these..so pretty..no mascara on these!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Brittni

Red Cherry 601's! GORGEOUS! Very natural pretty kind of look with these babies.

I bought a pair of Ardell Wispies (similar to the Sherani's) which I plan on wearing tomorrow! They look so pretty!!

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Red Cherry 601's! GORGEOUS! Very natural pretty kind of look with these babies.

I bought a pair of Ardell Wispies (similar to the Sherani's) which I plan on wearing tomorrow! They look so pretty!!

Yes they are girl!!! I love the demi wispies..don't give up on the Sherani's though
greengrin.gif