My 1st FOTD! Sketchy Cranberries

sharkbytes

Hey everyone! After being inspired by all the lovely faces on here, this is my first attempt at a FOTD...CC welcomed.

What I used: (all MAC unless otherwise stated)

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Artifact Paint pot
-Cranberry e/s
-Sketch e/s
-Benefit showoffs! in Bambi
-eyeliner in Taupe (the one from the Originals)
-DiorShow mascara

Face:
-Smashbox Photo Finish
-MAC Studio Fix in NW20
-Strada blush
-NARS Orgasm blush
-Light Flush MSF

Lips:
Myth l/s

EOTD.jpg

EOTD2.jpg

FOTD.jpg

sorry for the lousy pics, i have no idea how to use the settings on this camera, so i just randomly chose portrait and soft flash, hopefully you get the idea. Thanks for looking!

sharkbytes

thank you so much!
smiles.gif
Cranberry is my absolute favorite because I use it to try bringing out the green~

heeltohaunch

Those colors look gorgeous with your eyes! Now you've made me want to experiment with my cranberry
greengrin.gif
You should try putting a line of black liner on the top, I think it would make it pop even more!

Amaranth

Glad you started posting FOTDs, keep 'em coming. Looks pretty!! And if you're having trouble with your camera, there's a tutorial in the How To section of the Tutorial board that helps with getting your camera settings right. Worked for me!

sharkbytes

^^Thank you guys all so much for your kind comments
smiles.gif
I was so nervous about posting here, because you're all so freaking talented! I will definitely try the black liner on top also~~

Simply Elegant

Love the colour combination.

I would suggest something with a little more colour for your lips so they don't blend in as much.

sharkbytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh_oh_disco
I ADORE that eye makeup! You should try a warm gloss over the myth l/s, I bet it would look kick-ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
Love the colour combination.

I would suggest something with a little more colour for your lips so they don't blend in as much.

Thank you! Any gloss recommendations? I have such a hard time picking those out, to be honest!